• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTP vs INTJ - who is more manipulative?

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't think you know what a function is, but that's okay as most people here don't.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I say that you guys choose an INTP and INTJ and have a manipoff.

Just select some new, unsuspecting S and see who can get over without detection.

I actually googled that. :laugh:

I don't think you know what a function is, but that's okay as most people here don't.

Oh, SW lighten up~! I was going on more the intj and intp I know irl anyway. Besides, who wants to be manipulative? And fantasizing mustn't be underrated........;)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I can't believe I'm letting you incite me into this, but, I happen to think about functions all the time, albiet in my teriary way. I also have a few of my own theories about genetics and functions, function order and effects of 'nurture' on said order, and mbti and function labeling.

Furthermore, after perusing the intj vs intp thread, I can't see anything too enlightening there, except some good humor. And I'm ready to just call MatthewZ an INFP because he still doesn't know his type! Just figure out your primary and aux functions, Dude! It's not that hard! Ne is nothing like Ni! Te is nothing like Ti!

(deep breath). Okay, not many can get me riled up. SW: 1 Aphrodite: 2

:smile:

We're all losers anyway because we're on Type C on a fucking Saturday NIGHT!!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
They're both really bad at it ?

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't believe I'm letting you incite me into this, but, I happen to think about functions all the time, albiet in my teriary way. I also have a few of my own theories about genetics and functions, function order and effects of 'nurture' on said order, and mbti and function labeling. !!

That's wonderful, but none of this is telling me that you know what a function is.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
SW, if we were aware of what a function truly was, our folk typing threads wouldn't be as long, and thus not as interesting.

Little_Sticks

lol, for your false confidence in yourself, I hand you this nice pink hat so that I may always notice you among the crowd and never be confused about your person.

31309.jpg

Little_Sticks

INTJ, hitler dude

Yar, I concur. Except Hitler was really Jesus incarnate playing in stupid human wrath mode to like 'show his godly wrath'. But then he got 'game over' when the Americans joined the war. Too bad he didn't have any more lives and could never seem to get his hands on the universal cheats for god mode, despite being a god. But I concur.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SW, if we were aware of what a function truly was, our folk typing threads wouldn't be as long, and thus not as interesting.

They wouldn't be as long or interesting in the folk sense, or in the regard of mindless entertainment, but they'd surely be more interesting from a scholarly perspective.

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yar, I concur. Except Hitler was really Jesus incarnate playing in stupid human wrath mode to like 'show his godly wrath'. But then he got 'game over' when the Americans joined the war. Too bad he didn't have any more lives and could never seem to get his hands on the universal cheats for god mode, despite being a god. But I concur.
LOL i do like your response but i would never compare jesus to hitler

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My cat, Hitler, Jesus, Vladimir Lenin were all ENFJs! They definitely all have something in common because they are all ENFJs! Oh wait, marmalade you seem overly loquacious and polite to me so you ought to be an ENFJ too!
Well, they were both ENFJs.

Hell, that's how I figured my cat is an ENFJ as its very active (E), focused on living things (F) and definitely very consistent in its habits (J)!

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I know an ENFJ and I find it offensive that my friend be compared to your cat.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know an ENFJ and I find it offensive that my friend be compared to your cat.

Oh hey, why don't I type you as an ENFJ, besides what other type would be offended by someone insulting his friend!? After all, many internet sites say that Fe is about social causes and what not and standing up for people!