• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] I must be crazy.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I am thinking about how much work I have to do and how it's too much and immediately I am thinking about how lazy I am because I have not taken on enough stuff to do.

I kind of want to bang my head against the wall until I pass out because the feeling makes no sense.

Okay so yeah. NT having problems with their feelings. NFs, get on it.

ygolo

My termites win
I often simultaneously give my self too much to do and feel lazy for not doing other stuff.

You're right. It makes no sense.

What is the source of you overloading yourself?

My problem is I have so many goals that don't fit neatly into what I am doing already, or what is practical.

Like, I want to go back to school, but I am constrained financially.

I would prefer to have a different, more interesting, more important job, but I need to do well in the current one.

So if you know how to fix reality to match your dreams...

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I feel like I need a part-time job or something, but I feel like my teachers this year are extremely capricious -- what should I expect with a social studies teacher, two language teachers, and a music teacher, I guess. What they like to do is give me nothing to do, nothing to do, nothing to do, and then all of the sudden they all dump everything they've been saving up for weeks on me all at once.

I hate them.

I am trying to find consignment for some pieces I've made and even though that may make me some money it is still not a "job" with shitty hours and a shitty boss so I think in life it doesn't count. Because nothing I do ever counts for anything.

And oh yeah because I have to because it's how my brain works I'm writing a novel and a comic idea that lay happily dormant woke from its slumber and has begun attacking me again. Though it is possible that these ventures may eventually be fruitful, they very likely will not be, at all.

ygolo

My termites win
I hate it teachers do what you mentioned. My QM prof. did that to us last semester.

I also hate it when bosses that... well I'll cut myself off cause that'll derail your thread.

Do what you love while you can. If any of it turns lucrative, all the better. If not, at least you enjoy yourself.

There is no real need to rush into a job either. If you need one that is a different story. If you want some early resume building, that would be a good reason too. But a job for a job's sake?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I hate it teachers do what you mentioned. My QM prof. did that to us last semester.

I also hate it when bosses that... well I'll cut myself off cause that'll derail your thread.

Do what you love while you can. If any of it turns lucrative, all the better. If not, at least you enjoy yourself.

There is no real need to rush into a job either. If you need one that is a different story. If you want some early resume building, that would be a good reason too. But a job for a job's sake?

I am going to college next year, it would be good to have a little money.

I feel terribly lazy because I am not bringing in any money.

heart

heart on fire
Get more sunlight. Stay away from caffiene if you drink a lot and get more sleep. Do something fun, listen to music. Perspective will come.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Get more sunlight. Stay away from caffiene if you drink a lot and get more sleep. Do something fun, listen to music. Perspective will come.

How do I get more sunlight if it's 19 degrees outside?

I actually sort of... stopped drinking so much caffeine every day. I don't know how recently this was, maybe it started about a month ago? I don't know.

heart

heart on fire
No windows in your house?

But seriously, search on Google for Vitamin D and mood.