• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] 50 Famous ENTPs

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Non-Fictional

Mao Zedong (Anyone who disagree with me can debate here)
Julius Caesar (Roman Conqueror and leader)
Pompey The Great (Roman leader and general, rival of Caesar)
Cao Cao (Chinese general and warlord)
Oda Nobunaga (Japanese warlord)
Sun Yat-Sen (Chinese political leader and revolutionary)
Alexander the Great
Larry Ellison (Computer Entrepreneur and software billionare)
Jeff Bezos (Internet Entrepreneur and founder of Amazon)
Winston Churchill (British leader and prime minister)
Leonardo Da Vinci
Christopher Columbus
Lewis Carroll
Larry Page (?)(founder of Google)
Segrey Brin(?)(founder of google)
Benjamin Franklin
Voltaire
Walt Disney
Ray Kurzweil (futurist and inventor)
Richard Feynman
Tom hanks
Robert Oppenheimer (inventor of the nuclear bomb)
Thomas Edison
Nikola Tesla
Weird AL Yankovic
Camile Paglia (feminist and writer)
Seth macFarlane (Creator of Family Guy)
Marilyn Von Savant (the person with the highest IQ)
Archimedes
Ole Kirk Christiansen (Inventor of Lego)
Socrates
Stephen chow (Hong Kong Director and screenplayer)
Osama Bin Laden(?)(Inventor of Terrorism)
Ted turner (founder of CNN)
Bill Gross(Internet Entrepreneur)
Craig Ferguson
Douglas Adams
Mark Twain (American author and humorist)
Meg Whitman (CEO of ebay and candidate of Governor of California)
Valerie Harper (actress)
Theodore Rossevelt (American President)
Julia Child
Jack Ma (Founder of Alibaba.com)

Fictional
Char_Aznable (gundam)
Q
Merovingian (The Matrix)
Cheshire_Cat
Tassadar (Starcraft)
Piedmon(Digimon)
Ba'al (Goa'uld System Lord, Stargate)
Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
Hank Scorpio (Simpsons)

Last edited:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Nice list, cloud! :nice:

BTW, You have "Tom Hanks" listed twice... :)

sculpting

didnt ben franklin write a whole essay about how not to waste time and how to make every minute of your day count? and he went to bed early?? Hmmmm.....

I think enfps get to claim walt disney and tom hanks and weird Al.

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
How about Douglas Adams and Craig Ferguson (talk show host)?

I don't know all of the people in the list, but generally seems like a good list. Why do you think Caesar is ENTP and not for example ENTJ?

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I lean toward INTP for Oppenheimer.

And Tesla is INTJ. Edison and Tesla can't be the same type. No way in Hell.

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Tom Hanks is ENTP^2. That's like...double the usual power of an ENTP!

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
How about Douglas Adams and Craig Ferguson (talk show host)?

I don't know all of the people in the list, but generally seems like a good list. Why do you think Caesar is ENTP and not for example ENTJ?
I am not going to explain this again. You can look for pass threads for reference.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uhhh I'm pretty sure terrorism has existed for more than the 52 years Osama bin Laden has been alive.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think Lewis Carroll, Douglas Adams and Socrates were INTPs.

Bin Laden comes across as an xSxJ to me.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Don't know who lewis carroll is, you could be right with socrates, but judging merely from his book the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, Douglas Adams is to chaotic and random to be an INTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Archimede & Tesla = INTP
Lenin & Mao= ENFJ
Churchill= ESTP

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Socionics says that Putin also is ENTp, however you can't really convert socionics type into MBTI. Probably he is, why not? He has some really ENTPish hobbies like horse riding and painting. And judo made him disciplined, once he even admitted that without judo he may have ended up living in streets.
What about Steve Jobbs? He's definitely ENTx, but after watching his speech in Stanford he really seemed ENTP to me, because of Ne+Ti.
Some people type Obama as ENTP, I'm not sure though. It's hard to find typical ENTP politicians, because developed ENTP persons that I know, are good at changing their public style and role as the situation and/or occupation requests (maybe a little Machiavellian?).
And that Borat-guy is also definitely ENTP!

Qre:us

Although I have issues typing dead people, or people I don't really know, here's my best guesses:

Lewis Carroll is an Ne-overload. ENTP.

Socrates, also ENTP.
A little exerpt on his supposed personality, from Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy:
Socrates (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Socrates was usually to be found in the marketplace and other public areas, conversing with a variety of different people—young and old, male and female, slave and free, rich and poor—that is, with virtually anyone he could persuade to join with him in his question-and-answer mode of probing serious matters. Socrates' lifework consisted in the examination of people's lives, his own and others', because “the unexamined life is not worth living for a human being,” as he says at his trial (Plato, Apology 38a). Socrates pursued this task single-mindedly, questioning people about what matters most, e.g., courage, love, reverence, moderation, and the state of their souls generally. He did this regardless of whether his respondents wanted to be questioned or resisted him; and Athenian youths imitated Socrates' questioning style, much to the annoyance of some of their parents. He had a reputation for irony, though what that means exactly is controversial; at a minimum, Socrates' irony consisted in his saying that he knew nothing of importance and wanted to listen to others, yet keeping the upper hand in every discussion. One further aspect of Socrates' much-touted strangeness should be mentioned: his dogged failure to align himself politically with oligarchs or democrats; rather, he had friends and enemies among both, and he supported and opposed actions of both (see §3).

Douglas Adamns, xNTP, not sure which one, so no contest there.

Bin Laden comes across as an xSxJ to me.

Some kind of NF.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd describe Henry VIII as more of a sensor personally, having read about his hobbies and motivations- that man knew how to LIVE! :D

he showed a lot more Se than Ne, to me anyways :)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I'd describe Henry VIII as more of a sensor personally, having read about his hobbies and motivations- that man knew how to LIVE! :D

he showed a lot more Se than Ne, to me anyways :)

alright, I'll put him in the ? mark list. But marrying 6 times and changing his mind 6 times seems P to me.

There are alot of inventors, but I think to say all inventors are ENTPs is far fetched. Personally, I suck at inventing. And I know that some ISTPs, INTPs, and INTJs are better inventors than us. So I'll put ? behind the inventors as well because I am not certain of their type.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Julius Caesar: The mother of all ENTJs.
Can't get much more Te than that.