• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] 50 Famous ENTPs

Metis

didnt ben franklin write a whole essay about how not to waste time and how to make every minute of your day count? and he went to bed early?? Hmmmm.....

I think enfps get to claim walt disney and tom hanks and weird Al.

I listened to an audiobook on Franklin that painted it as though these "early to bed and early to rise" things were more notes-to-self and aspirations he kind of had that he had put on his to-do lists, after learning the hard way that being "scattered" was getting in the way. From that biography, it didn't sound like he was so methodical in real life. Sorry, I don't remember which audiobook it was.

:sage::orate::encore:

Edit:

Amazon.com: Doing Nothing: A History of Loafers, Loungers, Slackers, and Bums in America (9780865477377): Tom Lutz: Books

This book (which I highly highly recommend) describes Franklin as a secret slacker... although he said, "Early to bed, early to rise," he didn't actually practice it himself. He even wrote that it's more important to appear busy than to be busy

Oh, I see, someone already said this.

That wasn't the biography I listened to, but that sounds kind of interesting.