• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs & Sensory Detail

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
So how does this work? Or does it work at all?

I'll explain: I've been put in an English class this semester. My professor wants me to write a descriptive essay with mainly sensory detail. The goal was four to five pages. I have one page. I suck at detail. So badly. I really don't think she'll buy me explaining MBTI, "Uh... look, if you saw my list of cognitive functions, you'd see Se and Si are the lowest, and... oh, I've received an F?"

I've never had difficulty doing something in this way before because I almost feel incapable of doing it. I could hardly tell you what I did last week- I'm so focused on the present moment and the future, but I'll take very small bits of my past that I think I can learn from- but that's about all. I can't go on describing what has happened in great detail.

How can I cope with this? Or pass this class?

P.S. - This is me last night trying to write the paper:
DPL_PXl.jpg

Read Hemingway........emulate same.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've decided to withdraw from the class- however, I'll be testing out of it. I told my English professor I had last semester, and he immediately said, "You could do it."

I'll rather enjoy this, actually: I have to write five essays by the end of the year and submit them to the english department. Feels nice to work on my own pace.