• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ dog lovers...

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
For all of you who participated about my thread months ago about my INTJ falling into an attack of Fi, and for everyone who suggested I get the man a dog...

I did it. We got an adult dog instead of a puppy...I got to pick the breed, actually (she's a 6yo Weimeraner). I absolutely adore her, and I'm not an animal lover.

I'm voluntarily eating crow on this one (although I'm glad I stuck to my guns about no puppies and babies at the same time): I'm SO glad we did it. Seriously, I think it spoke volumes of love to him, and restored a lot of trust in our relationship. It obviously means a ton to him, and I'm really glad we did it. I suggested at random that we go see this rescue Weim one Saturday, and his face lit up so much. We've had her a month now, and she's really a sweetie. :heart:

I suppose all that mush was to say "thanks". If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have taken it so seriously, and it's obviously something that he really benefits from. :D I recommend it to all INTJ lovers, actually...it's unlocked something pretty nifty in him that I didn't get to see often otherwise.

That's all. :blush:

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I remember that thread. Could dogs be the key to domesticating men? I think so.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I want a dog.
weimaraner_yahnke.jpg

"Hi!"

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram

:D:wubbie:

If only I'd known it was that easy! ;) Seriously, on the difficulty scale, that was nothing. :devil:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?

Well yeu train them essentially the same way, to be honest.

For a long time it used to actually be sheep, rather than dogs, that gave this understanding.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nyeh! I like cats better.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Cute. I want one of these.

W.Newfoundland.jpg

But the slobber. The hair. The size. The mess. I still want one. They're so cute and we live in the perfect environment for a Newf.