• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's, What hobbies do you have that others wouldn't expect?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- I love cooking and I have a natural instinct for it. My experiments are usually awesome and sometimes technically advanced. Not cyborg, like, but I use little tricks and things.

- I am a pretty primal person. I love being out in the woods at night cooking things over fires and eating with my hands. Thankfully, my ENFJ friend does too.

- I am lots of fun at a party, and as such I love to party.
When I drink I become King Julien XIII.
madagascar2-2.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love grocery shopping with my SO.

I do too, but now I am single.
However, single or not, I compose dishes in my head when I am shopping.
Combining the right stuff. The right textures. Smells. Beverages.
I love grocery shopping.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This would have to be singing. As a child it was noticed early on that I had a good orator's voice and a good singing voice. Thusly, I was made to develop such talents and overcome shyness after being put in the all city chorus and narrating school morning shows and plays and such.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I love reading and writing, but probably that's not too strange...
I love to cook and bake. I've baked waffles today and the smell is enticing me to eat them all!

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I love to cook and bake. I've baked waffles today and the smell is enticing me to eat them all!
I love reading and writing, but probably that's not too strange...

CAN I HAZ WAFFLEZORZ PLZ???? :wubbie::wubbie:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really want to surf and take up drinking as a competitive sport :D But they're both really expensive... I can't understand cooking, it bores me so much, same for gardening, and dancing I don't know how you other NTs are into those things. Right now, I'm a musician of sorts, Keyboard and Guitar (acoustic and electric)... because that's all I can get. I want brass instruments, and then a violin. The more NT like stuff I do is like... videogames, and science. I used to like fishing, but it takes so much effort and preparation that I just don't do it anymore (aka. I can't catch anything anymore :cry:).

PS: FREAKS!!!

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I really want to surf and take up drinking as a competitive sport :D But they're both really expensive... I can't understand cooking, it bores me so much, same for gardening, and dancing I don't know how you other NTs are into those things. Right now, I'm a musician of sorts, Keyboard and Guitar (acoustic and electric)... because that's all I can get. I want brass instruments, and then a violin. The more NT like stuff I do is like... videogames, and science. I used to like fishing, but it takes so much effort and preparation that I just don't do it anymore (aka. I can't catch anything anymore :cry:).

PS: FREAKS!!!

Can I just say one thing.

MASS EFFECT 2 TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Shaunward

I volunteer as a phys. ed. coach and I also teach children with learning disabilities math.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
When I drink I become King Julien XIII.
madagascar2-2.jpg

:laugh:

Hobbies... let me see... I guess some of them are 'expected' INTJ hobbies:

Singing
Martial Arts
Poetry
Learning Chinese
Coin collecting
Reading
Painting
Drawing
Collecting Wine Glasses
Phsychology/MBTI :cheese:
Gardening
Woodworking

.... Does drinking count? :D

tedboles

MBTI Type
ENtP
Dunno if these are "odd" for an NT but

-Writing (music, short stories, poems)
-ummm
-wait uhh i know theres more....

Fuck i just realized that im boring.

CyberHiker

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6
Karate
Composing/Playing Music
Poetry
Writing Stories
Tennis
Swimming
Taking Walks? (But thats mainly my thinking time.)
Meditation
Practicing with my Penkife
Playing with Photoshop/AdobeAfterEffects/Flash/Any Animation Software
Generally SP/NF archetypal hobbies.