• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Banned forever from INTPc

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Theaving was never an issue seeing as it's common sense to leave your wallet in the car while you bone her in the motel, regardless of how high her ''hourly'' wage is.

Cloudblue

Amazing Spambot!
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
CloudBlue, you are one helluva advanced spambot. How many days did the hacker work on you?

LOL. If thats true then almost everyone on this forum is a spam bot...

Edit:nice, am known as the amazing spam bot ,thanks. Next time i´ll will be careful to type in MSword format so I do not get mistaken for one.

I don't know if I should laugh or be infuriated by all of this, but I know when I wake up the next morning ill feel much better... or fall off the bed...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Theaving was never an issue seeing as it's common sense to leave your wallet in the car while you bone her in the motel, regardless of how high her ''hourly'' wage is.

LOL so what would make her disreputable....hmm

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
why do you even wanna be unbanned from that shithole?

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, it's a bit odd to post such a thing. perhaps you posted it in the wrong section without any amount of formatting?

Liason

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope, I posted it in the general discussion, but I didn't know that there were formatting "rules" to making a post on a forum...

What´s up guys - INTP Central

That is bizarre. You didn't use very good grammar though ;] that seems to be your only flaw. You can probably get it reversed if you so truly wish?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
That is bizarre. You didn't use very good grammar though ;] that seems to be your only flaw. You can probably get it reversed if you so truly wish?

Don't NTPs froth at the mouth when they see bad grammar? Maybe that was the reason you were banned. You made a post that could be considered wasteful and spam, AND with bad grammar. So they had, for INTPs, good enough reason to smack you with the ban-hammer.

foodeater

MBTI Type
PINT
The mods probably thought you were a spambot because of your grammar and sometimes nearly indecipherable or seemingly out of place posts.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I have been banned from INTPc.For what reason i don't know...Alll it said was this:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Probable spammer

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I haven't checked the forum for a while now,so I decided to got on the website.Then I decide to post a topic like this:

Title:What´s up guys
How are you doing?
I noticed that Hi,How are you doing?,and what´s up guys are some of the most commonly used lines.Would it be awkward if you said it to someone randomly..?

^
it was mostly like this
And a few minutes later,i got the B& hammer...what did I do wrong?

Who cares about them. They're a bunch of lowly dick wads.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Don't NTPs froth at the mouth when they see bad grammar? Maybe that was the reason you were banned. You made a post that could be considered wasteful and spam, AND with bad grammar. So they had, for INTPs, good enough reason to smack you with the ban-hammer.

If bad grammar was a requirement for continued participation half the site would be perma-banned immediately.

Liason

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I concur with foodeater on this :]