• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] TypeC INTPs versus INTPc INTPs

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes that was my point. I'm not being rude, but wasn't it very clear that this was my point? :confused: This is a genuine question as at INTPc too, I felt sometimes I was talking a different language.
I have a bad habit of repeating people's points back at them sometimes. :D

yes, that's it, my pretties! *cackle* Go troll Woolf's site, not this one! mau ha ha! Now fly! fly!
Now I ask you: Wouldn't you rather troll the forum where the madmin addresses you as flying monkeys?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I might be a yellow bellied pacifist but even I can clearly see that the only solution is a preemptive strike by TypoC against INTPc.

Its will be easy, take out their leaders both official and Alpha members and drag them back here and plop them in the Graveyard for 'advanced interogation' and 'rehabilitation'. Not only are their values twisted they stole our land (or internet space) and kicked us out to this godforsaken no-mans land; the subordinates will be so relieved of the encumbrace of their top heavy leadership they will great us as their liberators! Hell, they don't let their women date us and the reason they stole our land is that they hated our freedom and love:wubbie:. Its time to drop a can of woopass and liberate their people!

Viva la Revolution! :2ar15:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We already had a war.

No one showed up.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
We already had a war.

No one showed up.

Thats because there wasn't adequate fan fair and merchanising. I suggest trading cards of all of their leaders. Certain cards would be limited editions and we could create a game with them similar to Magic the Gathering. I think the following Keizer helmet for MacGuffin would have all the kids running to the store:

2378340104_6694db46cf.jpg

sleepy

INTPc is a kindergarten. While there are grown up's here.

/as far as mbti can be said to be a mature interest.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPc is a kindergarten. While there are grown up's here.

/as far as mbti can be said to be a mature interest.

Did these grown ups learn the correct use of the apostrophe?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now I ask you: Wouldn't you rather troll the forum where the madmin addresses you as flying monkeys?

progression of emotional reaction:
:huh: -> :puppy_dog_eyes: -> :dry: -> :thinking: -> :alttongue: -> :yay:

.... please continue. :smile:

sleepy

Did these grown ups learn the correct use of the apostrophe?
That's exactly my point. INTPc they play with LEGO, cleverly and precise, most definitely. While here we build real houses. Where a crooked nail is irrelevant.

As I said kindergarten and grown ups. The results will differ.

Don't worry, we keep an eye on you guys/kids :smooch:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's exactly my point. INTPc they play with LEGO, cleverly and precise, most definitely. While here we build real houses. Where a crooked nail is irrelevant.

As I said kindergarten and grown ups. The results will differ.

Don't worry, we keep an eye on you guys/kids :smooch:

More like you build houses without bothering to follow code and then the wiring shorts out and burns it all down!

Dman

MBTI Type
INTP
INTPc is a joke. Just a bunch of looser nerds and geeks who want to feel privy. That said, its my favorite site to troll, and since the Intps there are so predictable, my attempts have always been successful. Its funny how some of them are so ignorant of themselves, they make good trolling material.

Your misspelling of the word "loser" gives you away

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not really sensitive but I like that people here don't swear as much. I don't find it very interesting, I prefer actual descriptive language. Swears are trite.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've lurked every now and then on INTPc but have not bothered yet to set up an account. Nothing against INTPc. I just like it here because I like hearing from a wider variety of types. It makes things more interesting.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going to say that there is no detectable difference in the INTP's here and the INTP's there. I just think that when you lock a bunch of INTP's in a room, it gets real stuffy, real fast. Logic overload. I still have fun reading stuff once in a while over there - there is some decent knowledge floating around over there - if someone asks a question about *just about anything*, usually at least 1 person will chime in with a very knowledgeable response. For every knowledgeable post, there are 9 others that are all fluff, but it's worth reading for that one post that offers insight, etc.

I guess my point is that there are INTP's there and there are INTP's here. But the dynamic is different (all INTP's there versus various types here), so the interaction is different. Just like how the interaction is different between you and your "brainiac" friends versus you and your "fun, crazy" friends. Or, something like that.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone mentioned INTPs here being more tolerant of fluff. I think that is a subcategory of being generally more tolerant overall. The discussions there are considered rougher and freer, but they are quite specific in terms of what is allowed. It is a specific kind of roughness and freedom with distinct boundaries. Whatever ventures outside of that is not accepted. I think the people whose communication aligns with it best will see it as most free. People who react with great disdain to different types of communication from their own are sensitive whether it is someone who can't stand rudeness or someone who can't stand fluff, etc. It's all the same in principle, different in application.