• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] TypeC INTPs versus INTPc INTPs

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't even know what the :jew: expression is for. I can't imagine it being anything other than derogatory. Does that make me racist?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't even know what the :jew: expression is for. I can't imagine it being anything other than derogatory. Does that make me racist?

I'm a little clueless on what is meant too.
What does being Jewish have to do with anything?

I assume the smiley itself is just meant to be quirky.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've not used it before either, and I really tried to find a suitable way to do so!

Ethereal

MBTI Type
INTP
I've not used it before either, and I really tried to find a suitable way to do so!

Potential difference between INTP's of INTPC and TypeC...

TypoC: The Jewish icon is so awkard and potentially offensive that it is best not to use it unless absolutely appropriate...

INTPC: :jew:

Then again, if for every time on this forum that I have seen this :hug:, or this :wubbie: ...

VagrantFarce

:jew: When the truth is found to be lies, and all the hope within you dies...what then?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:jew: When the truth is found to be lies, and all the hope within you dies...what then?

I'm getting this crazy idea: What if someone remade the entire Matrix trilogy... but with Jewish people and Jewish mythos? Hmmm.....

(We'll go to the Amish next, if the Hasidim turn us away...)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TypeC INTPs are pussies.

INTPc INTPs are assholes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TypeC INTPs are pussies.

Why do you always have to resort to body parts... and how come you always ignore Freudian oral symbolism in favor of nether regions?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you always have to resort to body parts... and how come you always ignore Freudian oral symbolism in favor of nether regions?

Depends on what you like to penetrate for insight.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if there are categories for:
- Nasal Retentive
- Navel Expulsive
- Aural Penetrative

VagrantFarce

I'm getting this crazy idea: What if someone remade the entire Matrix trilogy... but with Jewish people and Jewish mythos? Hmmm.....

Only if the Coen Brothers get to write and direct it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I wonder if there are categories for:
- Nasal Retentive
- Navel Expulsive
- Aural Penetrative

Only if the Coen Brothers get to write and direct it.

Hmmm..... Maybe there's a way to merge these two concepts.... if anyone can do it, it's the Coen brothers!

= "The Big F(a)r(go)eudian Matrix Lebowski II"

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
There was a place called iNuitive Central for N types that served as something of general site (this could also be a reason for lower representations of S's). That site closed which increased the number of non-INTP posters at INTPc. There developed tension on the site to preserve a primarily INTP culture and preference. This site was born as part of a way to resolve the issue. I can't remember the date but it was pretty close to my join date. There is still an attempt to divide the two groups, to keep the cultures distinct between the two sites, and to draw types to their designated sites (non-INTPs here).

I'm pretty sure this is just like how Islam started. Maybe Victor's right about MBTI.... :shock:

I was gonna say, you're definitely an INTPc sort of INTP.

And you; the INFP sort of INTP.

Damn... I really am too elitist.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Thread has been derailed. Mission accomplished.

Aborting advanced trolling mechanisms.

Dman

MBTI Type
INTP
TypeC INTPs are pussies.

How dare you!

Wait - do you mean assholes as in

"Dang, they're always right and so superior to everyone else and have to rub it in our faces!"

or

"Pathetic losers and don't even realize it"?

Having just now stumbled into this place, why are the INTP's here pussies? I did pick up on a derogatory tone at INTPc regarding this place (i.e. "nothing to see here, go back to TypeC").

Is it 'cuz they couldn't cut it there and ran here with their tail between their legs? Or because they have normal emotions and feelings here (as opposed to the cold logic sprinkled with dry wit contrasting with outbursts of emotional tantrums)? Or because they are anti-SUV here?

Also, why does MacG appear so hardened these days? I seem to remember a more jovial fellow; perhaps my memory is foggy? Or did INTPc get to you?

So many questions. Hopefully the answers will not be of the alogical variety.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^We just are what we eat. MG just knows how to toss a good salad outside the rim of the bowl...nuk nuk nuk

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How dare you!

Wait - do you mean assholes as in

"Dang, they're always right and so superior to everyone else and have to rub it in our faces!"

or

"Pathetic losers and don't even realize it"?

Having just now stumbled into this place, why are the INTP's here pussies? I did pick up on a derogatory tone at INTPc regarding this place (i.e. "nothing to see here, go back to TypeC").

Is it 'cuz they couldn't cut it there and ran here with their tail between their legs? Or because they have normal emotions and feelings here (as opposed to the cold logic sprinkled with dry wit contrasting with outbursts of emotional tantrums)? Or because they are anti-SUV here?

Also, why does MacG appear so hardened these days? I seem to remember a more jovial fellow; perhaps my memory is foggy? Or did INTPc get to you?

So many questions. Hopefully the answers will not be of the alogical variety.

I have to crack the whip around here on occasion. Otherwise the NFs start to run around and give everyone :wubbie: and :hug:.

Fun fact: we almost called this place Anti-SUV Central.