• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] TypeC INTPs versus INTPc INTPs

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been too afraid to register over there due to my love of emotes :tongue:. Naw, I've lurked there but never thought I had much to contribute. Not that I have here either :laugh:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTPc - relatively closer to 5w6 than 5W4 on a spectrum (or perhaps speculum)

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've been too afraid to register over there due to my love of emotes :tongue:. Naw, I've lurked there but never thought I had much to contribute. Not that I have here either :laugh:

Never gone to INTPc, probably because they don't seem to get a very god wrap around here.

On the other hand, I never use emoticons.

rav3n

Everytime I read about INTPc, it makes me curious enough to want to join. But it feels invasive so I've resisted the urge to do so.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh, this?

Easy.

Most of the INTPs here are really INTPs. Most of the INTPs over there are really extremely messed-up ISTPs and INFPs. :wink:

Okay, okay... maybe they're just immature INTPs. I mean, they care more about hazing than actual analysis. It doesn't exactly make them look like brilliant intellectuals, but rather petty schoolgirls or fraternity members.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
worse party in bangkok > best frat party
college parties were so disappointing.
i've never even heard of alcohol poisoning
til i went to the us. hahahahha.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP central was hell... I got banned twice!

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
the ones here are less pointy than the ones over there come across as usually- more relaxed about posting here and more likely to be happy to interact (if that's what you call what intps do! :laugh:) with other types

the intps here don't gang up on other types and usually leave the bragging about how they're so much smarter than anyone else to the INTJs

that's just the impression I get... I've lurked over there a bit, and occasionally wander over to poke at a certain member there who doesn't come here often enough, but that's about it! :)

<("OBJECTION!")
INTJs have interpretation, and interpretation is a flaw in intellect, despite them compensating for it by trying to make sense. It doesn't change the fact that the information gets destroyed and put back together in the mean time.
Ti + Ne > Ni + Te, but really, ENTJ Garri Kasparow is smarter than both INTP Albert Einstein and INTJ Steven Hawking, so I/E and J/P play minimal to no role whatsoever in intelligence. The statistic that introverts are smarter than extroverts only counts for S types because IS types are more observant, introspective, and train their brain more. N types on the other hand, are naturally smart, so their brains train theirselves naturally (mine at least does). And when you use intelligence for logic, great things will happen.
The only thing that defines intelligence is NT.