• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's your favourite fictional character of ALL-TIME?

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
And I mean, of ALL-TIME.
You can't pick more than one. No cheating!

This character has to be the encompassing of everything that you deem to be TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME. It has to be the fictional character that turns you into an unconditional fanboy / girl, no questions asked.

Please state your reason for thinking your fictional character of choice is THE NUCLEAR BOMB OF FANTASTIC

Don't be swayed by the choice of another poster; there are gazillions of fictional characters to pick from, so it has to be your own unique choice of orgasmic make-belief. Please include a photo if possible!

EDIT: EDWARD CULLEN (Twilight) IS NOT PERMITTED!!!!!! I will Internet smack you so hard for that, your face will become your asshole's anatomical twin.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
Easiest question ever: Batman

Are the reasons even needed?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm struggling I don't tend to have single picks for things, I read prolificly... I need to exclude the Harry Potter books (I mean the books, not HP, Hermione or Luna etc)- because that would be a litle bit sad....

So I'm opting for Hannibal Lecter....

Having a friend for dinner, with a nice Chianti

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i never had a favourite fictional character

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
i never had a favourite fictional character

Aw come on, don't be an INTP stub, my fellow man / woman / thingamajig. Surely you had one. Growing up? Childhood? Donald Duck? Mickey Mouse? Captain Planet and the Planeteers (How can you NOT want to boink Linka?!), He-Man, Skeletor, the Ninja Turtles, Pokemon, Spider-Man, The Joker, Harry Potter, Megaman, Zelda, Ryu, Kerrigan from Starcraft? Luke Skywalker? Darth Vader? Frogger? Oyster Boy? Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas? The list is endless.

Surely, something!

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Kramer and Jerry, cartman, bart, Annie in annie hall, kermit

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Lt. Commander Data (sorry Spock)

Enough said.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Bean (I think?)

From the Ender universe.

Last edited:

Atomic Fiend

This post is funny.

Really.

Shut up.

This is cereal.

Corn+Flakes.jpg

Who shat in yours?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can't really say my favourite as there are many of them but here's one of the fictional characters I found most disturbing when I was a small child. I still find him really freaky till this day.
Pingu
pingu.jpg

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
hmm. aaagh. AAAGH.
i'd have to say.......................voldemort. <3
although i might have changed my mind if you ask me tomorrow

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
This is way too difficult...I like a lot of different characters for different reasons.

If you're going specifically for awesome, though, then Locke Lamora.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Can't really say my favourite as there are many of them but here's one of the fictional characters I found most disturbing when I was a small child. I still find him really freaky till this day.
Pingu
pingu.jpg

Dude... Pingu is like my childhood n.n

As for *MY* favorite... It's either Haruhi Suzumiya or Misaka Mikoto
But neither turn me into a total fangirl/fanboy...

It has to be the fictional character that turns you into an unconditional fanboy / girl, no questions asked.

With this qualifier in mind... I would have to pick...
DR. HORRIBLE! :D
dr-horrible.jpg

Why?
If you ask, you haven't seen this

MBTI Type
INTJ
Indiana Jones.

Perfect combination of brains and brawn, and uses them to support each other. I like that a college professor can kick ass. It's almost like he's a superhero with a secret identity, but cooler. Plus he gets chicks and has a whip.