• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's your favourite fictional character of ALL-TIME?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maleficent played by Angelina Jolie

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This was a tough choice, but I have to go with Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad.

Reasons:
1. His frequent use of the word "bitch" at inappropriate times
2. He cares about others and is compassionate, especially toward kids
3. He's a badass who fights a dangerous, sociopathic man twice his size several times
4. He gets extra points for dealing with his horrible parents
5. He throws great parties
6. I can relate to his need for a mentor/parental figure
7. He's an ISFP, which makes him awesome by default (no, he is not an ESFP)
8. His guilt-driven speech in that one episode

Attachments

• BB-S5B-Jesse-590.jpg
    BB-S5B-Jesse-590.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
dark souls 1 character creation screen.jpg

I prefer to leave my options open. The best character is one you can influence and has all sorts of dynamic possibilities. Also, this game series goes beyond gaming.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're right about Dark Souls going beyond gaming. Eventually it becomes a battle between you and your rage.

Haha I really don't rage at it though, because usually I can justify the reasons for why something happened or where I made mistakes. Only if something seems incorrect or unexplainable to me then I might be upset at it in a game. I mean that the series does a really good job with immersion and makes the player pay more attention to detail in every way. It makes it as though you're living in that universe. It's cool to know of your familiarity with the game! :D

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha I really don't rage at it though, because usually I can justify the reasons for why something happened or where I made mistakes. Only if something seems incorrect or unexplainable to me then I might be upset at it in a game. I mean that the series does a really good job with immersion and makes the player pay more attention to detail in every way. It makes it as though you're living in that universe. It's cool to know of your familiarity with the game! :D

It sounds great. Maybe I should spend more than 2 hours on it after all :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fox Mulder and Dana Scully... pretty much just about the whole cast of X-Files at least the mythology part of it. The show is seriously so well put together.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I feel like I'm gonna have a personality crisis if I actually have to choose just one.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Anne Shirley...of Green Gables. She really is me. I discovered the series when I was eleven, and I immediately fell in love. I've never related so much to a fictional character.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Since continuous thinking complicates questions like these to infinity, I'll just go with what first popped into mind:

KYUBEY

maxresdefault.jpg

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
J.K Rowling.

:wubbie:

Technically fictional. Since that isn't her REAL name.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If not my absolute favorite, this one is in the top 5 or so:

200px-Raistlin.png

michellleemybell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
I can't pick an "all time" favorite because my opinion will probably change as I encounter more fictional characters lol, but as of now my favorite is:

Ragnar Lothbrok in the show Vikings.
His curiosity about the unknown led him to discover the lands of Mercia, Sussex and Wessex.
He's open minded about other religions and cultures, i.e. Christianity and the English culture, even though the Vikings were very loyal to their gods.
He faked a Christian conversion, and then faked his own death, tricking the Mercians to get inside their castle's walls. I mean seriously, how intelligent and bad ass is that?
And he's mysterious.
Not to mention, the actor is really good looking and I love the whole Viking look he has going on.

lol basically, I'm in love with this fictional character.