• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] What's your favourite fictional character of ALL-TIME?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Naomi Armitage, since I don't think I'm allowed to use any of my own RP creations =3

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances :D The second one- Percy from Black Adder

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother. He's funny, intelligent, entertaining, hardworking, and yet actually sensitive and caring. Immensely likable. You envy him one minute and feel sorry for him the next

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
:rofl1:
Hysterica! (The nation which plotted the destruction! At first I was going to correct my mistake but leaving it seemed so a propos!)

Is that the Yiddish pronunciation "schpeerman?"

Gosh, just one seems so hard . . . Ellen Ripley from Alien

Just got around to reading back through everyone else's and noticed this one... the funny part about Ripley's character... was the actress didn't actually like her.

Weaver is a pacifist and didn't actually want to KILL any of the aliens, strangely enough, despite coming out as a very strong female character while still maintaining feminine traits such as maternal instinct and such.

Also, Sigourney Weaver's favorite scene in Aliens was edited out... being where she's given a picture of her granddaughter and told she's died a few months earlier at 80 years old, meaning she literally has no ties left to anything she left behind anymore. This got edited from all but the longest of versions, as it was only relevant to the characters' personal story, and motivations, and not important enough to change the impact of the movie as a whole.

Kind of a shame really.

In any case, still always found that odd, even though the character and actress are both still <3

Still sticking to Naomi Armitage for mine though despite Ripley being pure win.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
huey from the boondocks
samuel hamilton from east of eden
dumbledore
zosima from the brothers karamazov
amelie
sideshow bob
dustin hoffman's character in stranger than fiction

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Kimiko Ross from Dresden Codak.

SCIENCE! TRANSHUMANISM!

Assuming she does not want children she's basically the closest to my ideal mate that I've ever seen.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Robert, in "The Impressionist" by Hari Kunzru

Petite Etoile

MBTI Type
InTJ
Enneagram
dr-house.jpg

HOUSE

&

loop-415x309.jpg

Malcom Tucker

capricorn009

I'd have to say Elphaba Thropp or Liir from Wicked, Enjorlas and Jean Valjean from Les Miserables. I'm a lot like Elphaba sometimes because I just can't stand there and do n-
othing when situations in life aren't what they appear to be. I have nothing to gain by
using my intellect creativity to impress other people, yeah there are talents I use it with but I prefer to use that creativity to do something good.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?

FINALLY I just realized suddenly for no apparant reason where I knew corwin of amber from...

I've read a bit of Roger Zelazny's stuff before (bring me the head of prince charming, and A Farce to be reckoned with are two of my favoritest books!) so I'd thought it was from there... but didn't recognize the series at all.

And suddenly... for no reason at all, it dawned on me.

It was the code to activate cheat mode on Warcraft 1, from 1994... sadly 15 years ago... wow do I feel old >.>

Nice to see they were referancing stuff even back then though.

Anyways, that sudden revelation just had to be said sorries XD

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Come on people, these characters 'ALTERED YOUR LIFE'? There is only one character that ever changed me and how I perceive the world -

Richard Rahl from the Sword of Truth series.

(Not the pansy that the TV show has turned him into either)

In the books, he is everything I ever want to be: Intelligent, rational, compassionate, full of willpower, honorable, loyal, patient, sincere... reading that series changed me at a very core level.

:wubbie:

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
And I mean, of ALL-TIME.
You can't pick more than one. No cheating!

This character has to be the encompassing of everything that you deem to be TOTALLY WICKEDLY AWESOME. It has to be the fictional character that turns you into an unconditional fanboy / girl, no questions asked.

Please state your reason for thinking your fictional character of choice is THE NUCLEAR BOMB OF FANTASTIC

Don't be swayed by the choice of another poster; there are gazillions of fictional characters to pick from, so it has to be your own unique choice of orgasmic make-belief. Please include a photo if possible!

EDIT: EDWARD CULLEN (Twilight) IS NOT PERMITTED!!!!!! I will Internet smack you so hard for that, your face will become your asshole's anatomical twin.

That's easy.......God.

Little_Sticks

Either Sylar from Heroes or Darcia from Wolf's Rain.

Why do I always relate to the psycho killers? :shock:

08-sgt_james_doakes.jpg

"Quit grinning like a fucking psycho!!"
"Grab a crayon psycho and scribble this down."
"I am watching you motherfucker."

Okay I'll be serious this time. I would say favorite fictional character is Urd (from Oh My Goddess), Keroro (Keroro Gunso), or Lain (Serial Experiments Lain).

magil

MBTI Type
EXFP
This question is purely impossible. There's no way you could ever pick one favorite charcter of all time. First of all they, have different appeals, each relationship is unique and how can you really rank them if they exisit in completly different realms? And second of all, you don't even know all the fictional characters that have ever existed.. Anyone who has answered this question with confidence is either ignorant or not as anal about the wording of these kinds of questions as I am. Surely you mean, favorite fictional character of the moment, or past however many years, and even then perhaps the reason for that is because you have been more selectively focusing on that character and not letting letting others in . . .or maybe not but in anycase, to ask who's your favorite fictional character through out all time, is the same as asking who's your favorite person in a whole world of people. Completely preposturous!
hmm, actaully that doesn't seem so preposturous anymore. Sure it's becuase you focus on that character more than anyone else but is that really so bad? Snap! I've out-witted my self again!