• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Personality Traits - Female ENTPs v Male ENTPs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Main difference is about the Wayne, it's magical !

wayne.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
women are just more emotional in average, someone 'in tune with their emotion' wouldn't cry 2 to 3 times more. :rolleyes2:

And yes, guys are in average more physically confrontational and so on, i'm not taking sides here, just tired of the length people will go to call each other special snowflakes.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
women are just more emotional in average, someone 'in tune with their emotion' wouldn't cry 2 to 3 times as more. :rolleyes2:

And yes, guys are in average more physically confrontational and so on, i'm not taking sides here, just tired of the length people will go to call each other special snowflakes.

I agree, women are useless, we should just make them wash our cloths and cook for us

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Do you know why men get caught checking out women's ass's so much?

Girls have better peripheral vision, guys better central vision and are more image/space focused in general. hunters, ya know.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
image / space, uaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Girls have better peripheral vision, guys better central vision and are more image/space focused in general. hunters, ya know.

women ahve more cones, they check out mens asses just as much.... :D:D thye just get caught less

its why men can't find things....

Now has anyone else figured out the kitty is locked in the graveyard for another 10 days, should we be sending him up in some way? :D:D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have heard this stereotypes often about woman doing it more sublime, but actually I have to say that i think that doesnt have to do with one being a woman or men that has to do with how much mafia you are :D

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
women ahve more cones, they check out mens asses just as much.... :D:D thye just get caught less

its why men can't find things....

Now has anyone else figured out the kitty is locked in the graveyard for another 10 days, should we be sending him up in some way? :D:D

Yeah I thought i'd let you say the cone thing, plus i tend to confuse them with the other sort. My Si is the win.
But that's basically (read: exactly) what I said.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah I thought i'd let you say the cone thing, plus i tend to confuse them with the other sort. My Si is the win.
But that's basically (read: exactly) what I said.

LOL yea it just says the same thing

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have heard this stereotypes often about woman doing it more sublime, but actually I have to say that i think that doesnt have to do with one being a woman or men that has to do with how much mafia you are :D

Mafia, to check out asses? Oh my

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One difference I've noticed in my limited experience with ENTP females is that they're a little more reserved around new people because they've grown up with society telling them they're the exact opposite of everything a woman should be, and they start anticipating this reaction and playing it a little safer in new social situations until they can feel out the likely response their true personalities will produce.

Male ENTPs do this too but it's more accepted culturally for men to be ENTP-ish, so the women seem to pronounce this tendency more.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont say that, time is a fierce enemy :)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I also agree on the marked difference between ENTP m's and f's (Maybe women are more naturally in tune with the feeling function, regardless of type?).

Maybe? I don't know...I've been seen as male pretty often here, even despite the relatively girly username.

As for the female ENTPs, the only difference I see is that many engage in more in-depth conversations about relational issues than the male ENTPs here do. Also, the male ENTPs troll more while the female ENTPs don't really troll at all.

Otherwise, I can't detect any difference in style between the genders. And I wouldn't even say that the females are nicer (see the "pretentious Fi" exchange that's hanging out in the graveyard if you want proof.)