• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Personality Traits - Female ENTPs v Male ENTPs

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
img_blog_do_not_feed_bears.jpg

That's a bear in the morning before his morning cardio and coffey. You just have to time your approaches well (or have spare arms
Rarity doesn't make them precious, silly. Look at all the disorders rising out of mutations.
That's not what my bollywood and *pick a country of the 'axis of evil'* friends say

Qre:us

You just have to time your approaches well (or have spare arms

That's not what my bollywood and *pick a country of the 'axis of evil'AWESOMENESS* friends say

2-n-1 response:
25384-1-0201-2-danseuses-indiennes-bal-bollywood.jpg

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Female ENTPs seem like girls, male ENTPs seem like guys. That's the most obvious difference. I may be wrong though in some cases. ;)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Female ENTPs seem like girls, male ENTPs seem like guys. That's the most obvious difference. I may be wrong though in some cases. ;)

LOL spoken like a real S type. Maybe you could do maths homework with Que: :D:D:D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL spoken like a real S type. Maybe you could do maths homework with Que: :D:D:D

That would be hot to have a female ENTP help me with homework. :wubbie:

But for real though, all sensor speak aside, I have been trying to figure out if there are some patterns that are noticeable in gender based on type. Like if gender was added as a dichotomy; and the behavior it brought on was measurable. I haven't had success so far; but the males and females of the types vibe me differently that's for sure.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
That would be hot to have a female ENTP help me with homework. :wubbie:

But for real though, all sensor speak aside, I have been trying to figure out if there are some patterns that are noticeable in gender based on type. Like if gender was added as a dichotomy; and the behavior it brought on was measurable. I haven't had success so far; but the males and females of the types vibe me differently that's for sure.

Do you want me to look? I have some data tables knocking around ;)

Its Que... so not ETNP there....

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you want me to look? I have some data tables knocking around ;)

Its Que... so not ETNP there....

That would be nice if you're for real. :p Unless you're thinking about some other kind of data table. :newwink:

And Q is ENTP; but in disguise. I'm sure she won't worry about this because you will forget about it in, eh, I give it 5 minutes. ;)

The only gender descriptions I've seen are in socionics; but it's still not a pattern. It just seems like random descriptions; although they're accurate.

And Q is ENTP; but in disguise. I'm sure she won't worry about this because you will forget about it in, eh, I give it 5 minutes. ;)

No, no, no, I'm a Sensor. See, by Tinkerbell's fabulous Ti logic, if we say to her that she's ENFP, by that logic, I automatically become an S. :D

(I think she means it as an insult to throw back at me, which I dunno why it would be...being a sensor):huh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hold on, we can bicker after I get my gender qualities question answered!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Are there any observable, consistent differences based on type when it comes to gender?

OK it's not gender by MBTI cos I don't have the data cut...

Not by type.... Women are more E type - just chattier etc Not really seperate. Each Dicotomy had 5 scales... which we used more of them

Men are more fixed on the future possibilities (women are interested in the now)

Women value more imagination

Men like more action adventure TV, Women like more heriosim and fantasy

Men are more firm than gentile (and vice versa)... actually the difference of men being more firm was only small, but huge for women

Men are more logical, women look for common ground

Men more logical, Women more sentimental

Men more cool headed, women more warm hearted

women like solid arrangment, men like open ended arrangements

Male 40% T's v's 53% F's
Female 21% T v's F's 76%

Not sure if this helps you

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Qre is the only female entp that seems more like some of the manly entps, as far as I've seen anyway. Seeing as 'she' is so flexible with the listing of 'her' type, I wouldn't be surprised if 'she' was also flexible with the listing of 'her' gender :devil:

I'm a gentle entp for the most part... and male too. We could easily just take a whole heap of entps from this thread, chuck them in a random newbies thread with no avatars/clues that give away their gender, and see if they can pick out which entps are the dickiest.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OK it's not gender by MBTI cos I don't have the data cut...

Not by type.... Women are more E type - just chattier etc Not really seperate. Each Dicotomy had 5 scales... which we used more of them

Men are more fixed on the future possibilities (women are interested in the now)

Women value more imagination

Men like more action adventure TV, Women like more heriosim and fantasy

Men are more firm than gentile (and vice versa)... actually the difference of men being more firm was only small, but huge for women

Men are more logical, women look for common ground

Men more logical, Women more sentimental

Men more cool headed, women more warm hearted

women like solid arrangment, men like open ended arrangements

Male 40% T's v's 53% F's
Female 21% T v's F's 76%

Not sure if this helps you

Thanks for the effort. :D Although I'm not sure if I buy it. It reminds me of how when people talk about "women" they are talking about an EXFJ, and when people talk about "men" they are talking about an ISTP.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks for the effort. :D Although I'm not sure if I buy it. It reminds me of how when people talk about "women" they are talking about an EXFJ, and when people talk about "men" they are talking about an ISTP.

it's a rep sample. c.500 of each... ;)

It is a bit streio typical, however there are loads of scales that had no gender skew.... I just listed the ones with a significant skew... hence its the glaringly obvious ones.

Are there any observable, consistent differences based on type when it comes to gender?

One thing could be the ease of accessibility of the opposing judging functions, given environmental conditioning and expectations, and age.

I.e., female Ts may have an easier time harnessing their F function than male Ts.

And, male Fs may have an easier time harnessing their T function than female Fs.

Not all cases, but, as a general trend.

Qre is the only female entp that seems more like some of the manly entps, as far as I've seen anyway. Seeing as 'she' is so flexible with the listing of 'her' type, I wouldn't be surprised if 'she' was also flexible with the listing of 'her' gender :devil:

Actually, if people get my gender wrong, I have equal probability of playing along with them, as I do of correcting them, depending on my mood. :D

As for Type, I'm more likely to play along with them than correct them, but that's cuz of my views on MBTI.

I'm a gentle entp for the most part... and male too.

I think it's the 7w6 vs. 7w8 ENTP difference, in you (you being the former).

We could easily just take a whole heap of entps from this thread, chuck them in a random newbies thread with no avatars/clues that give away their gender, and see if they can pick out which entps are the dickiest.

Cock-fight! And, given our competitive streak.....rwar.

If you can live with small sample sizes I can look at the gender skewed questions an see if it stacks up for NF or NT as a whole..... that way the sample isn't so small it's rubbish...

You can increase the sample size by including SPs and SJs, too.

V

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
One thing could be the ease of accessibility of the opposing judging functions, given environmental conditioning and expectations, and age.

I.e., female Ts may have an easier time harnessing their F function than male Ts.

And, male Fs may have an easier time harnessing their T function than female Fs.

Not all cases, but, as a general trend.

If you can live with small sample sizes I can look at the gender skewed questions an see if it stacks up for NF or NT as a whole..... that way the sample isn't so small it's rubbish...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Men are more fixed on the future possibilities (no SIGN difference between NF and NTs)

Women are interested in the now =57% of NF agreed (sig different to NT's @ 39%)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
N were significantly more likely to deal with ideas (no sig dif between T and F) but T is fairly small sample
Imagination also rated sig higher for N types (not enough dif between T&F)

more action adventure TV (not enough diffrence)

more heriosim and fantasy sig NF (22%) to NT (3%)

Let me know if this is useful rather than me picking through....

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
I think if these statements are regarding gender difference, they're not related to type.

You don't often see an INTP(ness)-less thread (and to keep it that way, just leave this post out...).

I also agree on the marked difference between ENTP m's and f's (Maybe women are more naturally in tune with the feeling function, regardless of type?).