• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Kangirl Part Deux

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hello, went away for awhile to attend to highly annoying real life diversions but am back to play again.

Already I see the Frenchman with the Chip on his Gallic Shoulder is back. I wonder who else has returned? Or left?

Anyway. Hello again.

*perfunctory awkward hugging*

EDIT: Also, why am I not being allowed to Vent? It's telling me only registered members are allowed? But I am registered...

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, glad to see you back.

Send a private message to Ivy about vent, she'll provide you with a password protected account. There was a change in the system, to keep out non registered people and to have a tighter leash around the registered ones.

All chats are now also being logged and monitored.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Awwww really? ffs. Whose idea was that?

*whine*

*looks for Ivy*

Qre:us

Hello, went away for awhile to attend to highly annoying real life diversions but am back to play again.

Hello, my lovely beached whale. Missed you!

Already I see the Frenchman with the Chip on his Gallic Shoulder is back.

:rofl1: The amount of grease combined from his hair and personality can fry the likes of you ten times over.

EDIT: Also, why am I not being allowed to Vent? It's telling me only registered members are allowed? But I am registered...

PM Ivy to get set up with a password. See you on the flipside.

:hug:

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
:rofl1: The amount of grease combined from his hair and personality can fry the likes of you ten times over.

sniff... snifff...

Is it a thread about duck confit?

P1040055-1024x683.jpg

S

Sniffles

Didnt care for duck last time I tried it. Seem to lack taste.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Didnt care for duck last time I tried it. Seem to lack taste.

On the contrary.

1/ It's the tastiest meat you might ever sample.

2/ Duck grease is as healthy as olive oil, and works against bad cholesterol.

3/ Furthermore, most of the ducks you eat are not the byproduct of industrial battery farming, since ducks aren't suited to them, at least when they are young.
Alas, this rule is mostly true in France, since of course, many new British and North American farmers have tried to raise them on an industrial scale -greed, greed-. These farmings are not as dense as poultry farming, but yet, they represent a despictable perversion of the original tradition.

S

Sniffles

Or maybe the damn Chinese couldnt cook it right that time.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Welcome back KG. This place wasn't the same without your fat folds.

On the contrary.

1/ It's the tastiest meat you might ever sample.

2/ Duck grease is as healthy as olive oil, and works against bad cholesterol.

3/ Furthermore, most of the ducks you eat are not the byproduct of industrial battery farming, since ducks aren't suited to them, at least when they are young.

Yeah, duck is very, very good. Though if it can be battery farmed, good ol' 'merica can figure out how to do it.

sniff... snifff...

Is it a thread about duck confit?

Nah, there's nothing productive nor progressive about you, unless one needs assistance identifying a fruit, flower or a vegetable, oh, PhD in making gardens look pretty.

So, it's more like the grease collected in grease traps, to be discarded:
dirty_grease_trap.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YER BACK!!! :happy:

Young fluffy rabbits that ask too many questions, for instance :rolli:...

It may seem like a mind-blowingly novel concept to you, but that's how knowledge is gained, through questioning, through inquiry.