• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Is this behaviour likely of NTs?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like hosting parties! I tend to go the SJ way: cooking lots of food, make sure there are enough drinks...
I'll take care of greeting everybody and talk to them.
But I'm "not interested in people", meaning I can't listen to smalltalk and remember the boring details things people care about, like what job they are doing, the names of their children etc etc.
Total strangers? No problem - I'm relaxed because I know nobody expects from me even knowing the names. I'll be a gracious host.
Friends? Come in, sure! I'm relaxed because I know what interests them - mostly something I share, that's why they are friends. Probably we'll use a board or card game as a means of connecting instead of the usual smalltalk.
Acquaintances? No thanks.

Make sure everybody enjoys himself?
I don't really feel responsible for that. I try to make everybody feel welcome and at ease - that's my responsibility.
Enjoying the thing - or at least, be honest enough to leave if you don't - that's the responsibility of the guest.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
i love having people over and i always make sure i have food and drink. at the if i have too many left overs then i will definitely hand out to go plates.

everyone gets introductions and if this is the first time to my place they get the tour and i'll make them a drink or plate and let them know then to make themselves at home.. after that , we're family so you need get your own sh*t :smile:

i don't run around making sure everyone is comfortable or having a good time just because if i'm inviting you to my place that means i'm pretty certain you can get along with the other people.