• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Which type are the best cards players...

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
My dad is a world champion in bridge, and is an ENTJ. Geir Helgemo, the best Norwegian player of all time, and probably one of the best in the history of the game, must be a TP. I don't know if he is a S or N, but his game is very intuitive, but I don't know if it is intuitive in the MBTI sense. Zia Mahmood is another player that falls under the same category, very creative, and I think he is probably ENTP, but these two are perhaps the two most creative players around. Experience is extremely important in bridge, which might be an advantage for SJs. One of my best friends, at least earlier, plays on the Norwegian junior team, and is an ISTJ. Being a T is probably an advantage, and the letter that correlates most with skill.