• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Ask an INTP thread!?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
A question to the INTPs.
Is this the kind of stuff that you worry about when you go to the bathroom?
[YOUTUBE="8eq2-WH7WoE"].[/YOUTUBE]

allways keep your eyes open for that, not only in bathroom

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I have somthing math related I want to know.

How do you avoid making mistakes on calc tests yet still work at a reasonable pace?

You can only work as fast as you can work (while still being accurate). First and foremost, you MUST be sure that you're working the question accurately. If not, then you're REALLY wasting time because you'll lose your time AND you'll lose points for getting the question wrong.

If you look at a question and aren't 100% sure how to answer it, move to another question that you ARE sure how to work out. Keep doing this. Work all the questions that you KNOW how to do. Finish all of those first. THEN, if time is still remaining, go back and try to work on the ones that you might have a chance of working through.

In short, rack up all the "sure points" that you can first. Those are money in the bank. Each time you complete one, your test score goes up!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have somthing math related I want to know.

How do you avoid making mistakes on calc tests yet still work at a reasonable pace?

That's a tough one, you could let me do it for you?

Dear INTPs, im starting college this month, how do you figure out what do you wanna do?

I drink lots of water, then meditate for a long period of time. I always come up with the same answer. I want to go to the bathroom. Do that in college!

A question to the INTPs.

Nah, I worry about what I am going to do next. :ponders:

Dear INTP,

How intimate is your knowledge of those devices?? :thelook:

I'm not sure if it's much like the real deal. But it's pretty comfy at least. And we have a good imagination. We just give it a name and it's like a perfect partner. They also listen very well.

How do I get big burly muscles?

Eat loooooads of food and tie off your junctions. It will appear like you have huge muscles and all you need to do is lift your right hand repeatedly towards your mouth for great lengths of time.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
You can only work as fast as you can work (while still being accurate). First and foremost, you MUST be sure that you're working the question accurately. If not, then you're REALLY wasting time because you'll lose your time AND you'll lose points for getting the question wrong.

If you look at a question and aren't 100% sure how to answer it, move to another question that you ARE sure how to work out. Keep doing this. Work all the questions that you KNOW how to do. Finish all of those first. THEN, if time is still remaining, go back and try to work on the ones that you might have a chance of working through.

In short, rack up all the "sure points" that you can first. Those are money in the bank. Each time you complete one, your test score goes up!

Thank you.

I wonder why I haven't been doing that...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's quite worrisome.

yea, i remember the first time this happened to me i was scared as fuck. after the next one i started living in fear, but now after few dozen times i can live normal happy life even tho im keeping my eyes open for this.

dont worry about it, youll get used to it

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hah, judging from Fluffly's responses i think its obvious he knew what was going on :D

Dear INTPs, im starting college this month, how do you figure out what do you wanna do?

Much easier said than done, but what would you do anyways (for free)? What is it that you love to do anyways, without thinking about pay? Then just dive into this. Surely, things like "sleeping" aren't going to work. And also, you may have to take some jobs that aren't a good fit in order to work towards what you're trying to get to. But, don't give up on believing that you can do what you absolutely love and it will be a gift to those around you.

I don't believe that we're on this earth to do what we are "somewhat good at" or "sometimes enjoy but sometimes hate". The biggest contribution you can give is to let your talents and passions shine, cuz you're the only one who has that exact package of talents and passions.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
A question to the INTPs.

My Ne tells me that it is something that could potentially happen one day. And since Ti has thought that possibility through and properly analyzed it, I'm well prepared for the moment if it does happen.

:shock:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
How do I get big burly muscles?

You work it out. There are no shortcuts with things like that. Put down your "super ab sculpting pills" and just work it out, with a good consistent diet. By diet I do not mean "I'm on a diet" - I mean, eat what you want in moderation and eat healthy, nutritious food 80-90% of the time.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Hold off all decisions until school starts. Then run around frantically trying to crash course that are still open. Take notice the courses that you were able to crash. That is fate (i.e. in other words actually a program built into your DNA) telling you what to major in as you notice a pattern, with each course you have been able being an element of a whole.

Or for the more pragmatic less adventurous INTP. Take care of all your general ed first.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nah, I worry about what I am going to do next. :ponders:
Ah that's nice. Not to worry about this something that could possibly happen one day.

yea, i remember the first time this happened to me i was scared as fuck. after the next one i started living in fear, but now after few dozen times i can live normal happy life even tho im keeping my eyes open for this.

dont worry about it, youll get used to it
Yea, I don't think it's something I would want to get used to.

My Ne tells me that it is something that could potentially happen one day. And since Ti has thought that possibility through and properly analyzed it, I'm well prepared for the moment if it does happen.

:shock:
Very nice. No more worries for the possible situation. I do feel sorry for those who have not foreseen it though.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah that's nice. Not to worry about this something that could possibly happen one day.

Hey, if it happens it happens. I'll deal with it then, and not before. :yes:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you either live in fear or get used to it and live happily ever after
Hey, if it happens it happens. I'll deal with it then, and not before. :yes:
Or like INTPness said. Analyse it so when it happens you would know how to avoid it without problems.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or like INTPness said. Analyse it so when it happens you would know how to avoid it without problems.

That sounds like work to me, and actually prepare for anything? You sure his name is INTPness and not INTJness?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That sounds like work to me, and actually prepare for anything? You sure his name is INTPness and not INTJness?
To an INTP analysing with the mind should be fun and games and not work.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
To an INTP analysing with the mind should be fun and games and not work.

What exactly is happening in that video anyways? I thought it was just a funny thing that was happening to a guy who was going to the bathroom (a guy shows up and starts singing outside of his window - and whose face coincidentally looks like a penis), but you seem to be serious about your question. So, what exactly is the question. Have we ever thought about ________ happening to us? Fill in the blank for me.