• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Rewards

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I bought/leased myself a new car recently as a reward. So yes, INTPs can like cars.

But normally I'll just buy a video game/new gadget. I like stuff, despite not being terribly materialistic. Just a tech junkie.

_Violence_

I bought/leased myself a new car recently as a reward. So yes, INTPs can like cars.

sky-is-falling.jpg

Memphis

It's a paradox for me.

I treat myself to things all the time! For no apparent reason. I'll even treat my friends to things just cause. I don't need a reason to eat that piece of chocolate, I don't need a reason to take a hot bubble bath and pamper myself, other than wanting to and it being convenient.

However, I don't reward myself for doing good. And I don't expect others to reward me. When I work hard at something, try to achieve something, my mind is already made up; I want to do this or I am doing this. There is already a reason for doing it. And when that's done, I recognize I've done a good job, try to figure out why and how I can do better next time. And then I move on with my day.

I'm very much self-motivated and I don't need external stimuli to keep going.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I cook myself a good meal. It fills me up and makes me feel good.

Other than that I turn off my cell phone as a reward to myself. I hate that thing.:steam:

fatuous_tuba

MBTI Type
INTJ
When I was a kid I would've given anything to make people stop talking. I can't read and play 20 questions.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My INTP dad likes
- going on miniature road trips
- buying new CDs
- going out to see movies in the theater
- cooking
- and other stuff
when he has more free time than usual and wants to spend it in ways he often can't. When he has a little free time at the end of a long work day, it's usually just chillaxing on the couch with Law and Order reruns :)

JohnRWillis

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not really an expert on this but isn't an NT only supposed to do something if it gives a reward itself?

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Food, sleeping in, spending time here, watching mindless series, not planing.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
spending large amounts of time on the internet

oh and going out :D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
books, and lots of them, all shapes sizes and subjects. Good food, theatre, opera, ballet