• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Good riddance, 2009

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah, 2K9 as a whole sucked ass. :tongue10:

I haven't lost my ridiculously over-optimist outlook on life, but I can assure you, if 2010 sucks as much (or heaven forbid more) than 2K9, I am going to be one pissed off MoFo with two semiautomatic rifles tearing some shit up. :2ar15:

:cheers:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
For me, 2009 was a vast improvement upon 2008.

Fuck you 2008!

High hopes for '10 though.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
2009 was a fat bitch. I hope she never piledrives her fat ass through my life ever again. May 2010 be a kinder, gentler, more attractive woman who wont seek to devour everything within sight of me, including my soul.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
it was a desperately weird year, very much mixed. Spend some of the time out of work and the rest of the time being well paid, haven't done the maths but I suspect I'll kind of be quids in.

I'm in a transitory phase and I don't know where I will land, wich could be really fun or scary depending on how you look at it... I guess I'll be figuring out the destination next year... which look as if it will be an interesting year for me

Roll on the next decade, this one wasn't exactly all good....

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9
2009 was a year in which a good deal of personal change took place, although it was also one that contained what I suppose could be considered heartbreak and perhaps a tinge of misogyny. I finally finished school though, so that's pretty cool.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
2009? If I could have back all I lost... but there is a new star in the sky that I will not forget. Goodbye beloved.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This year was bloody awful. Next year really can't be any worse so roll on 2010 :D

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I thought the things I wrote about in my speculative fiction stories were far-fetched. 2009 proved that reality is what is far-fetched...