• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Formula for an INTJ sock puppet!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It has nothing to do with ENFPs per se.

Tink has been teasing me that I have an NF heart.
I just thought I would tease her back and change her T to an F.

Well, then you accidentally made a different joke, because ENFPs are supposedly good with INTJs.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
<--Came to see sock puppet photos and blanket statements about a type, left satisfied. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ sock puppets

siflandolly.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The purpose of this thread.
fail1.png

House
House-Puppets.png

Famous sock puppets in history.
c19d9f76-2c0f-4cde-ba59-95f4651b81a6

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
It has nothing to do with ENFPs per se.

Tink has been teasing me that I have an NF heart.
I just thought I would tease her back and change her T to an F.

I have some F, it's good F, I'm not ashamed of it (like some people seem to be:hi: :) :D) , but bottom line I'm a T decision maker, even when it upsets my F-ness. my poor F-ness really thinks my Tness sulks sometimes... but not often

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like the hitler pupper... scary p-u-p-p-e-t-s ... eeek I wont sleep tonight

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like the hitler pupper... scary p-u-p-p-e-t-s ... eeek I wont sleep tonight

You should be more scared of Precious Roy. ;)

[YOUTUBE="tZWjnwsvnbg"]Precious Roy Clips[/YOUTUBE]

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I just found the perfect formula for creating a believable, young INTJ type I could post shit with, and perhaps reach 7000 posts before being exposed!

1) Choose an avatar a sad, sad boy would choose. Perhaps a serious anime figure.
2) Imagine a personality for yourself where you are respectable, steady and knowledgeable. Nothing of that will ever have to be substantiated. Just look at the avatar chosen in #1 for this and you'll get in the mood.
3) At random, post statements pertaining to your image. Anything where you look down upon other people is good. You don't have to listen to anyone for this.
4) At random, quote parts of people's texts and insert "No", or if you're up for an extra challenge, copy some fine negative statements someone cool once said, and act if they pertained to the situation. This is almost like listening but you still don't have to listen. Isn't that cool!

I'll do this a few times and I'll be on my way to e-fame. That is, with that INTJ. Here I come, INTJ's, I'll be joining you in fame!

wooooooooo.gif

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I just found the perfect formula for creating a believable, young INTJ type I could post shit with, and perhaps reach 7000 posts before being exposed!

1) Choose an avatar a sad, sad boy would choose. Perhaps a serious anime figure.
2) Imagine a personality for yourself where you are respectable, steady and knowledgeable. Nothing of that will ever have to be substantiated. Just look at the avatar chosen in #1 for this and you'll get in the mood.
3) At random, post statements pertaining to your image. Anything where you look down upon other people is good. You don't have to listen to anyone for this.
4) At random, quote parts of people's texts and insert "No", or if you're up for an extra challenge, copy some fine negative statements someone cool once said, and act if they pertained to the situation. This is almost like listening but you still don't have to listen. Isn't that cool!

I'll do this a few times and I'll be on my way to e-fame. That is, with that INTJ. Here I come, INTJ's, I'll be joining you in fame!

Why the hatin'? If you want, I can make you a sock puppet...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Good! I am seeing all kinds of replies of the form #4 in my list. Awesome!
4) At random, -- -- copy some fine negative statements someone cool once said, and act if they pertained to the situation. --
Ok, real INTJs win my heart over this. They're more valuable than many sock puppets :cheese: Now what if I designed different sock puppets with different powers..

:vader1:

*goes to the drawing board*

:nerd:

Noo, I can't create an abomination like this again

:jesus:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Darn, I was hoping to learn how to make an INTJ fictional character for a book I'm writing. (I know I'm an INTJ, but I always end up making my characters sound like INF's.)

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
What the hell kind of username is ObeyBunny? Lol.

The name refers to a drawing of a rabbit I did when I was about 10 years old. above the rabbit's head was the word "OBEY" writen in block letters.

I hope this answers your question.