• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTJ vs NTJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looks like we'll need prizes/incentives, murk :)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Okay, let's kick this off.

Round robin will be skipped altogether.

alphabetically determined matchups:

Babylon "The ENFJ" Candle vs InvisibleJim
justxher vs Litvyak
Matthew_Z vs murkrow
poppy vs YourLocalJesus

3 days to do something.

T

ThatGirl

The challenge:

I call out invisible jim. We will be assigned a project that is to be presented in this thread. An essay, a presentation on any topic picked by a neutral third party. We will have one week to put together the presentation and upon its submission the quality will be voted on in a poll.

The prize is that when I win all people who voted for the opposing team have to send me 20 dollars via paypal. Or vice versa.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Babylon "The ENFJ" Candle vs InvisibleJim

It would appear I have already won as BBC is not NTJ.

Murkrow....

:doh:

Update : Declares win as challenged BBC to chess and was ignored on multiple occassions. Non-NTJ lose.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Jim and Matthew continue.

ENFJ and murkrow are out