• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTJ vs NTJ

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Shit's fun as hell.

I say we get some sort of league or tournament going.

Round robin qualifier followed by elimination tree.

Just what the competition is will be agreed upon by both competitors at each bout.

Who's down?

Register by joining: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/groups/ntj-vs-ntj-membership.html

Okay so here's the specifics of how this is going to go down.

once we reach 10 members (currently at 6) I'll start a 24 hour timer

when 24 hours are up registration will be closed.

There will be 1 day between the close of registration and the start of the tournament, in this time I'll be setting up the order of the round robin. The first noon after this 24 hour period will be the official game start time.
So if registration closes at 1 am on friday, the game will begin at noon on sunday.

There will be no official order for the round robin, simply challenge everybody a single time and send me the results.

There will be 2 weeks to complete the round robin! If you fail to challenge everybody in this time (as almost everybody probably will) you will be credited a loss for each.

MECHANISM FOR DEFENSE AGAINST TIME WASTERS: If any person fails to compete at least 5 times they will be removed from the roster and people will not suffer losses for having failed to compete with them, all points earned for victories against them will stand.

After the round robin the elimination round will begin. ONLY THE TOP 8 COMPETITORS WILL QUALIFY

The elmination round will allow 3 days per round, so it will last 9 days in total. UNANIMOUS SPEED UP VOTE (from remaining competitiors) WILL MOVE IT TO THE NEXT ROUND.

AMARGITH IS THE OFFICIAL DECIDER IN ALL DISPUTES

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ideally I'd like 10 people

Top 8 in round robin qualify for elimination rounds.

3 rounds

winner.

Do we have 10 decent NTJs?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what's the prize? :popc1:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Okay so let's figure out what kind of code of conduct we're going to have.

Should we be honest about our aptitudes relating to the competitions we decide on?

For example justxher has posted "long emo poetry" as an idea. Should we consider whether there is a fair possibility of the other besting us when picking this or should we attempt to dupe the other into picking things which we are more likely to win at?

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I move to make Amargith the commissioner of NTJ vs NTJ.

She's pretty much born to do it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait, what? What does that even mean????

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
it means you're the final say on all disputes, pretty much.

don't worry you don't need to do any paperwork or organization.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it means you're the final say on all disputes, pretty much.

don't worry you don't need to do any paperwork or organization.

:smile: kewl! Wait...the fact that you need someone like that means you're planning on having disputes, aren't you...*sigh* :D

Amargith: here, question less and preside more

Don't tell me what to do and what not to do...ever.

:tongue10:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
for the last time murk.

IM NOT ENTJ

IM ENFJ :D

...if you're all okay having an ENFJ in the competition, then fine ill play :whistling:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, in here, I rule on disputes, and since you just made it clear you're disputing Murks' decision on you being ENTJ..I'm ruling that he's right :D

Parttake in the competition, dude, you know you want to :devil:

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, in here, I rule on disputes, and since you just made it clear you're disputing Murks' decision on you being ENTJ..I'm ruling that he's right :D

Parttake in the competition, dude, you know you want to :devil:

ill partake under one condition: that i will be referred to as "the ENFJ" whenever possible...:newwink:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
If you're right about your type you won't be getting referred to for very long.