• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs how do you use your Se?

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
When I get really frustrated at beer pong and start hitting a streak of shots.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
My Se is strange. The most developed sense is touch, and I'm always touching everything. Next are sight and hearing. I notice if something looks or sounds wrong (actually, I'm probably using Si here). But when I do use Se, I find it a relief because I sometimes get sick of the way my mind connects things.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm curious as it occured to me recently that at times It seems well developed and at others very undeveloped.

For Example:

Dress sense. I buy clothes all the time think alot (for an N) about what I wear and I've been told lots that I have a cool - but quirky - sense of fashion.
Yet I never do anything with my hair! (kinda hard to with double crowned wavey/curly hair!)
And I never really work out other than cycling and walking.
Sort of double standards on appearance!

How do you guys use your Se?

I noticed this in myself too, and it made me doubt I was even an ENTP... but when I suggested I was ENTJ (tertiary Se?) my friends just laughed at me. Then I thought, ESTP? But no, I'm too oblivious, lazy, and generally weird for that.

Maybe this is actually some weird form of Fe.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Sex
Yummy foods
My warm bed
Hot showers
Pretty views

I guess usually my Se is manifested when I'm curious about trying something new. It's like an experiment for me: What will this food taste like if I put this sauce on it? I've never climbed a tree; I wonder how that might feel. I want to go to India to see what the Taj Mahal looks like in person. Are silk sheets better than cotton? Usually Se just ends up boring me though when it's not practiced for novelty's sake.

I'm definitely not physically "risky" though. Extreme sports are usually just really scary for me, and I don't have the coordination to be good at them. I'll give anything at least one shot though.