• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ts: Why don't feelings matter?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I wouldn't want to stiffle him, he has the heart of an NF... bless him, but I do like to get a rise from him once in a while.... as he does to other people ;)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The title of this thread seems to suggest that Thinkers are really Feelers who somehow detached themselves from their emotions...

It's not true. Not for me, at least.

For some time, I desperately wanted to be a Feeler and even thought I was one. I wanted to live intensely, know love and hatred, passion and despair. Thinkers were drones, not really good or evil but boring. Fe was for losers too, going along with the flow... I wanted to be authentic and true to myself.
I failed terribly at it.

Being an authentic INFP is impossible if you aren't an INFP to begin with!

Now I know better. Just placing logic on the first place doesn't make us immoral or unemotional drones.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Now I know better. Just placing logic on the first place doesn't make us immoral or unemotional drones.

Hmmm I'd never have put "immoral" as synonymous with "drone":p

Jaguar

I wouldn't want to stiffle him, he has the heart of an NF... bless him, but I do like to get a rise from him once in a while.... as he does to other people ;)

The reason you think I have an NF heart is because of what I wrote in Jenna's thread about the 5-yr.old telling me: "I love you."
If someone wouldn't be affected by that child, they aren't even fucking human.

It has nothing to do with MBTI type.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
The reason you think I have an NF heart is because of what I wrote in Jenna's thread about the 5-yr.old telling me: "I love you."
If someone wouldn't be affected by that child, they aren't even fucking human.

It has nothing to do with MBTI type.

LOL @ you....

That was just a recent NF type post on your behalf, you are often considerate, or nice, or sweet to people.... when you are not being crochety... So there are pleanty of reasons to hink you have an NF heart... many ENTJ are....

Ever read the story of the Shelfish Giant? By Oscar Wilde

Jaguar

LOL @ you....

That was just a recent NF type post on your behalf, you are often considerate, or nice, or sweet to people.... when you are not being crochety... So there are pleanty of reasons to hink you have an NF heart... many ENTJ are....

Ever read the story of the Shelfish Giant? By Oscar Wilde

No, but I have a hunch what it's probably about. Lol.