• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] THE NT CLIFF GAME!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
screw: ENTP
marry: INTJ
cliff: INTP (sorry, had to pick one lol)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I might ve answered this before, but with :)

Screw: ENTJ
Marry: INTJ
Cliff: ENTP
Wildcard: INTP

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Screw them all.
Marry them all.
Watch them all throw themselves off a cliff.

G

Ginkgo

Screw off a cliff: ENTP
Throw off a cliff: INTP
Marry: INTJ
Wildcard: ENTJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

There there, honey :)

*kisses Phobic on the forehead, whispers 'it isnt anything persona, you take care nowl' in his ear, before gently pushing him in the right direction...off the cliff*

:bye:

Permabanned
There there, honey :)

*kisses Phobic on the forehead, whispers 'it isnt anything persona, you take care nowl' in his ear, before gently pushing him in the right direction...off the cliff*

:bye:

You Fi users and your impurrsonabullyties. :dont: :nono:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Fi users and your impurrsonabullyties. :dont: :nono:

Hey at least Im nice about the cliff tossing, you wouldnt think twice to toss me off that same cliff and laugh maniacally while doing it as well, dude, so dont even try to Fe-guilt me :alttongue: