• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Women

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I love to bake, I also love to cook, I like to sew

I even play the piano and sing.
Some would say I'm a very well acomplished for a woman.
male chauvinist pigs

Anyway, I think its perfectly normal.
like mostly everyone else here....

I cant bake, but love to eat baked things. I love to cook, I cant sew. I cant play the piano but I sing an unmatched Bariton.

I forgot about the point I wanted to prove here, had to do something with chauvinism.

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
I haven't gotten into it... but I do like it.

I'd do it if I had my own place fo sho :p

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I like baking (and cooking generally)...more for the practical aspect, but I also have fun messing around and creating my own recipes. Baked goods make for convenient gifts...and it's another skill to add to my arsenal. All around I find it pretty agreeable.

I swear some people get so surprised when an NT woman has feminine traits.

:laugh:

Yup, that's the story of my life.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You wont probably believe me if I tell you this now, but there isnt really a guy who ever thought that NT woman are not feminine. We guys tend to distinct between girls who have a lot of issues (NF) and normal people (NTs). But besides that joke, there isnt really a feeling that ever struck me to think NT girls aint feminine.

If you go on talking about it tho real hard, I will believe it !

Kambro

MBTI Type
INTX
Enneagram
5w6?
.... But besides that joke, there isnt really a feeling that ever struck me to think NT girls aint feminine.

True :) IRL ENTJ I know I always saw as petite.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I cant bake, but love to eat baked things. I love to cook, I cant sew. I cant play the piano but I sing an unmatched Bariton.

I forgot about the point I wanted to prove here, had to do something with chauvinism.

I don't know what you're talking about :whistling:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
You wont probably believe me if I tell you this now, but there isnt really a guy who ever thought that NT woman are not feminine. We guys tend to distinct between girls who have a lot of issues (NF) and normal people (NTs). But besides that joke, there isnt really a feeling that ever struck me to think NT girls aint feminine.

No? Well that's a relief :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought that NT women were pretty feminine. The boobs gives it away every time! ;)

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
I always thought that NT women were pretty feminine. The boobs gives it away every time! ;)

Hahaha I thought that boobs have nothing to do with type and it's just the thing that most (well all, but still, some are really really flat) of women have :D I guess I was wrong?! :huh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey girls

A question for you - do you bake?

I have cooked since I was a small child, was hospitalised at 8 for six week with a cooking injury and was huge on baking.

There is an ENTP lass at work who also bakes....

Is this one of those girly things that made it through the NT Femi dar?

Lis

Sure! I love cooking and baking.
It's not because it's "girly" that we shouldn't do it or something. That is a false reasoning, you know. The description (like "NT woman") should follow reality, not vice versa.
I'm not ashamed of liking "girly" things.
I guess NT women cook in a different way and for different reasons than others. I like to experiment in the kitchen. I like to create new recipes and to combine them. I always simplify recipes - less ingredients and more of each. And, of course, there is a big satisfaction when the experiment has succeeded and when other people love your food!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha I thought that boobs have nothing to do with type and it's just the thing that most (well all, but still, some are really really flat) of women have :D I guess I was wrong?! :huh:

Yeah it's not a gender related thing at all! It's correlated to all of the 16 types, but only 50% of them seem to have them. :thinking:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I always loved to bake, because I really love sweets, and I don't care for the packaged stuff. I like to make treats for people, too, but only if they receive them in the right spirit. Say something like, "Oh, you are so domestic!" or "You're going to make such a good wife someday!" and that's the last treat you'll ever get from me.

I can make stuff that tastes great, but I can't make stuff that looks pretty. I don't have the patience for intricate decorating.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Yeah it's not a gender related thing at all! It's correlated to all of the 16 types, but only 50% of them seem to have them. :thinking:

Sometimes I think so too, because some men seems to have a stomach like pregnant and also bigger boobs than some women :D But my bet is that there's more to do with body than MBTI type :newwink:

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
I generally dislike all forms of cooking.

Not because they're girly, but because they're boring. Plus, they take too long - by the time I realise I'm hungry, it's too late to spend much time preparing anything.

epp

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I cook when I get in the mood - and I do it exceptionally well (yeah, I'm bragging, so what). I quite like it as I like to play with spices and herbs and stuff... explore, generally speaking. gets my creativity going. but for some reason I cannot use the oven. anything to do with oven and I either burn it or it stays too raw. or it collapses (a souffle, for example). and so on, you get the picture. as long as I stay behind the stove it's alright. just don't touch the oven :p

maybe it's because if it's in the oven I cannot have my hands on it any time I want to? who knows...

most of the time I can't be bothered to cook, however, I eat sandwitches and salads and other easy stuff.

I also knit and do embroidery well - but, again, I usually can't be bothered, I do it like once in two years or so. that's because of my being a P - it all takes time to finish and by that time I have more interesting things in mind.

as with sewing - I can do it, but, again, takes too long. so I mainly draw my ideas on paper and take them to my dressmaker.

I also have lots of shoes. and I do wear more than two pairs. the shoes have to go with the rest of the outfit, girls :p

I am quite girly, yes, and I like it!

but it wasn't like that a few years ago, I've actually trained myself to it, sort of. it was a few years ago when I realized beauty and femininity is not a sin and my IQ is not going to drop when I wear my lipstick. it doesn't make me less intellectual or anything... I can go without any makeup and wear jeans-and-sneakers, I don't feel bad like or anything, I don't actually CARE either way, I also don't mind what others are wearing. I just think I can be a woman at least at the outside, even if I am manly NT in the inside... I was born like that, after all! (I also have great boobs, so it's kind of difficult to hide my gender anyway, better show it off :p)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I generally dislike all forms of cooking.
Not because they're girly, but because they're boring.

If THIS isn't a real NT answer!
What society deems 'girly' or 'not girly' does NOT count in our preferences. There are better ways to decide what you like to do than either following the social norm or going against just for the sake of going against.
I like what I like and if society calls me a girly-girl (or a tomboy), society be damned.

On the other hand, I've never associated "cooking/baking" with "girly" or "homely"... I've said the same on the NT skeleton thread. I can see the association being made, but it just doesn't ring true in my mind.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
If THIS isn't a real NT answer!
What society deems 'girly' or 'not girly' does NOT count in our preferences. There are better ways to decide what you like to do than either following the social norm or going against just for the sake of going against.
I like what I like and if society calls me a girly-girl, society be damned.

On the other hand, I've never associated "cooking/baking" with "girly" or "homely"... I've said the same on the NT skeleton thread. I can see the association being made, but it just doesn't ring true in my mind.

I always associate it with "delicious" :D

The reasons I don't cook as often as I don't.
-I hate cleaning
- sometimes I just want really efficient bland food that I can scarf down in two minutes.
- sometimes I really just want my food to be done in two minutes (microwaves are awesome like that)

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
why is baking femine? giving birth to a baby is femine. does one require a vagina and estrogen to perform baking?