• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] An ENTJ talking about ENTJs

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This is a better video for this thread:

[YOUTUBE="ErMWX--UJZ4"]I'm Yours[/YOUTUBE]

Qre:us

Young ENTJ.

Difficult to listen to; I want to slap him. No social charisma at all.

YUP! Trying too hard for the act. It was neither creepy nor funny....aim? :(

Had a lazy eye in his childhood, mama's recently washed duvet in the back, and last year's halloween costume.

:cheese:

This guy's voice.

Nasally.

/being too harsh on a young'en stranger

:wubbie:

+1

(I picked up the song just by his sheer focused effort, and the looking directly at the camera, for confirmation, as if, I'M DOING IT, CAN YOU TELL, PEEPS?! CAN YA??!!...didn't even need the title...brilliant! :hug:)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Haha!

Peddle that rhetoric Condie!

Paraphrase of her position: "Government is hard, bro."

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
[YOUTUBE="-b32CpmZVYc"]Colin Powell 8w9(maybe?)[/YOUTUBE]

8w9, I think...

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ

Hmm.

This kid makes me want to marry an asian.

Asian kids are so unobnoxious, I need some genes to balance out my own obnoxiousness or else the rearing years will be unlivable.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
That's not an ENTJ, it just makes me pissed off.
I know it's supposed to be funny or something ;)
That person completely lacks the necessary charisma.

I think you should make a video in youtube, yourlocqaljesus, so we can all see your amazing charisma. :newwink:

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol das kannt ich noch gar nicht :D
ich meinte eher eins von dir, als entp, hehe.

Jaguar

I think you should make a video in youtube, yourlocqaljesus, so we can all see your amazing charisma. :newwink:

If he thinks he's charismatic, he must be smoking an awful lot of weed. :D

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
i've seen the first kid before. pissed me off then. pisses me off now. he's playing into all the stereotypes and i turned it off before it was over (much like the last time). as for the second, what the hell? i always use the right equipment. planning is supposed to be our thing, isn't it? loved the little asian kid. i want mine to do that someday. be asian, that is:cheese:

i read how we are supposed to be charismatic and all that. i don't know if i'm charismatic. all i know is i can dominate a conversation, or just about anything for that matter, like no ones business. i'm always surprised to find out that people are scared of me initially. i think that's more from being a screwed up kid, but being an entj couldn't of helped much.

i liked the napolean clip. we definitely like to see things as us against the world, and certainly enjoy proving others wrong about what we are capable of. does anyone else feel useless when there's nothing to conquer?

Jaguar

we definitely like to see things as us against the world, and certainly enjoy proving others wrong about what we are capable of. does anyone else feel useless when there's nothing to conquer?

No, that's how you see things.

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
touche. my point was that ENTJs like a challenge. I don't know what to do with myself if I don't have a goal to be met.