• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] They call me docta love!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because people seem to love advice threads, I thought I would make one! :party:

Any question, I can answer! Non NTs and NTs alike with questions, I can answer! Questions about NTs, love and NTs, how to smooth talk a person, where you stuck the remote, understanding the universe, who ate that last slice of pie and who on earth shot JFK? :huh:

But this is not a normal advice thread. I permit any of you to just leave random statements. This is my all purpose thread! Angry? Sad? Anything? Use this thread for your needs (except as toilet paper. No, I do not know where you lost it)

This advice thread shall be a combination of love advice, people advice, and of course my psychic power!!!!

:worthy:

What makes this all purpose advice thread special is that my incredibly healthy dose of Ne powers my mind, and shall provide you all the answers you need!

Who better to ask than an ENTP? :newwink:

You know you want to.

picturesofskatetrip022.jpg

Before you ignore this thread, just ask yourself: what would the chicken do?

:chicken:

[free army with post]

:run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[pieces sold seperately]

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
My what hairy arms you have.... :unsure:

Ah yes, to the subject. There is a girl in my blog I just wrote about but no one dares hypothesize what tricks she has up her sleeves. I have described the situation there. :)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
how meny people is enough?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My what hairy arms you have.... :unsure:

Ah yes, to the subject. There is a girl in my blog I just wrote about but no one dares hypothesize what tricks she has up her sleeves. I have described the situation there. :)

No one dares, eh? WEll, you have come to the right thread! I shall get to reading immediately!

*goes and looks at thread*

Well, I went through it :yes:

It is rather odd that she is like that. I would need to know more about her, but my hypothosis is you probably need to make your advances a little clearer if you like her. Engage her in conversation. Ask her out. I dunno why should would be aloof online. You think she is an E/ISFJ? I don't hear about that in those types....peculiar :huh:

You did only give me a statement, but I am treating it like a question :D

how meny people is enough?

It depends, however, I am sure you left out relevant details on purpose :yes:

Damn NTs. Gotta love them. Right, anyways, you can never have enough people. Wonderful for all sorts of things. Washing your windows, feeding you, loving you, and making you pies, assuming you do in fact like pies :D

Tell me, do you like pie?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only thing I'd ask a young ENTP's advice for would be for making up excuses. :whistling:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It depends, however, I am sure you left out relevant details on purpose :yes:

but what if there was no important details or eny kind of details at all? what does it depend on in that kind of situation?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only thing I'd ask a young ENTP's advice for would be for making up excuses. :whistling:

I don't make excuses that much

but what if there was no important details or eny kind of details at all? what does it depend on in that kind of situation?

It depends on nothing at all if there is nothing to depend on. In that case, are you introverted or extroverted? In a lot of introvert's cases, several people is too many at all.

It appears there is a lack of situation and in that case, you should figure out if you are a part of this lack of situation. In any case, when in doubt, use Pythagorean's theorem!

A^2 + B^2 = C^2

A= quality of people
B= quantity of people
C= the situations possible outcome

The quality and quantity of the people shall determine the outcome of the situation, or lack thereof. If you cannot use this in a situation, because said situation does not exist, A^2 + B^2 is going to equal 0, and thus does not exist.

The answer to how many people is too many? [0, /infty] is your limit.

In a lack of situation, aka 0 situation, it seems there can neither be too many or too little.

Further mathematical development is underway.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's like... The best excuse ever!

"I don't make excuses."

I'll use that, thank you. :smile:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's like... The best excuse ever!

"I don't make excuses."

I'll use that, thank you. :smile:

I am debating on whether you are being sarcastic or not :D

I don't make excuses, I just have good reasons.

Actually, I am really good at making excuses. Plausible ones, too! :jew:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
youyouyouyouyou?

Or momomomomo?

Or IIIII?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am debating on whether you are being sarcastic or not :D

I don't make excuses, I just have good reasons.

Actually, I am really good at making excuses. Plausible ones, too! :jew:

I went from sarcasm to seriousness. And I know you're good at making excuses, wether you use them or not. You're Ne-Ti after all. ;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I went from sarcasm to seriousness. And I know you're good at making excuses, wether you use them or not. You're Ne-Ti after all. ;)

I use my Ne to look at ALL the possible things that could happen, and use Ti to find the best ones. I love quick decisions. Wait, the only time I can make a decision is with excuses....:doh: Damn.

I bet you can make exuses to. After all, you are an INTP :yes:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I use my Ne to look at ALL the possible things that could happen, and use Ti to find the best ones. I love quick decisions. Wait, the only time I can make a decision is with excuses....:doh: Damn.

I bet you can make exuses to. After all, you are an INTP :yes:

But I prefer it if people make excuses for me instead. So my conscious appears clear.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I prefer it if people make excuses for me instead. So my conscious appears clear.

You should buy and ENTP for you and they can make up all kinds!

I think they should have pro excuse makers. I am going to write a book on great excuses.

Dooraven

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
I suppose I'll give this a try; asking help is always a massive difficulty for me bur since this a forum which will barley impact my real life here goes:

Well I’m in a pickle, as a normal heterosexual I have a basic desire for a girlfriend and to do this I must date.

Unfortunately I have very conservative/strict parents who have stated that I must only date/marry females of my particular race. Unfortunately I do not agree with this view (plut we are a minority in our residential country as we are immigrants)and thus require help on this matter. What should I do?

And please don’t say “Screw your parents etc” because I believe that they are very good people but are too authorative, I need to find a way to convince them not to be that restrictive.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suppose I'll give this a try; asking help is always a massive difficulty for me bur since this a forum which will barley impact my real life here goes:

Well I’m in a pickle, as a normal heterosexual I have a basic desire for a girlfriend and to do this I must date.

Unfortunately I have very conservative/strict parents who have stated that I must only date/marry females of my particular race. Unfortunately I do not agree with this view (plut we are a minority in our residential country as we are immigrants)and thus require help on this matter. What should I do?

And please don’t say “Screw your parents etc” because I believe that they are very good people but are too authorative, I need to find a way to convince them not to be that restrictive.

I wasn't going to say that. I understand about you not wanting to ask for help. Typical NT thing :yes:

Well, I'd like to say that this is your decision. This is the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I am sorry if your parents don't like who you choose, but they need to understand that this is your choice. If you truly love a person of another race, then you should marry who you love. Your happiness is far more important than that of your parents, but you do want your parents to be happy for you.

I don't know what race you are, and so I don't know what culture. But stick with your values. Sit down and talk to your parents. Let them know gently that love is far greater than what a person looks like.

What are their reasons for you not wanting to have interracial relationships?

Dooraven

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
They just want their values passed on to their grandchildren, they are afraid that if someone who does not know our culture comes in then the Tradition will be lost (like cultural activities, cultural food etc).

I understand that these things are vital to continuation of culture but I really think that they are being a bit too worriesome.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They just want their values passed on to their grandchildren, they are afraid that if someone who does not know our culture comes in then the Tradition will be lost (like cultural activities, cultural food etc).

I understand that these things are vital to continuation of culture but I really think that they are being a bit too worriesome.

Not necessarily. For example, I am white and American (well, mostly Russian, European, etc, but that is beside the point). I appreciate culture. I love to teach people about it. Is it possible to find a person who will appreciate your culture, and want to teach your children about it?

Just because someone is not of a race does not mean they would let the culture be lost. Find someone who appreciates not only your culture (whether they agree with it or not, they can appreciate it) but your family's values. Someone who is respectful will understand incorporating different cultures.

If you find love with another person from another culture, learn about theirs as well. We are all here to learn and progress. Would your parents feel better if they knew their culture/values would not be lost if you married in another race?