• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] They call me docta love!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
In a lack of situation, aka 0 situation, it seems there can neither be too many or too little.

you need to do better calculations. this ansver doesent satisfy my need of knownledge, because your only saying what i allready know: "i dont know"

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you need to do better calculations. this ansver doesent satisfy my need of knownledge, because your only saying what i allready know: "i dont know"

The situation does not exist though.

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
i want you to tell me exactly what i should tell my psychiatrist in order to get a prescription for xanax.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First of all, do you need it? If you do, just overplay your symptoms.

If you don't need it, you have two options: 1. smooth talk them if they are the opposite sex. There are too many options for that.

2. Get them to tell YOU you need the xanx. Tell them, look, I have these symptoms, I feel like x, y, and z. I need something to help me. Do you know what can? I have been dealing with the problems for a long time, and I think it is contributing to something inside of me. Something I dislike, and have disliked for a long time. I want to get rid of it, but I don't know how. I feel stressed, anxious all the time. I don't want to do anything. I can't motivate myself. Am I insane? Can this be treated?

Stress, anxiety, depression, mood swings, play it up.

Whatever you want to say. I wouldn't say, look, I need this.

Get them to say it to you.

I have no idea why you want this. Don't go getting addicted.

autobombo

MBTI Type
xNTP
First of all, do you need it? If you do, just overplay your symptoms.

If you don't need it, you have two options: 1. smooth talk them if they are the opposite sex. There are too many options for that.

2. Get them to tell YOU you need the xanx. Tell them, look, I have these symptoms, I feel like x, y, and z. I need something to help me. Do you know what can? I have been dealing with the problems for a long time, and I think it is contributing to something inside of me. Something I dislike, and have disliked for a long time. I want to get rid of it, but I don't know how. I feel stressed, anxious all the time. I don't want to do anything. I can't motivate myself. Am I insane? Can this be treated?

Stress, anxiety, depression, mood swings, play it up.

Whatever you want to say. I wouldn't say, look, I need this.

Get them to say it to you.

I have no idea why you want this. Don't go getting addicted.

i prefer the way i feel when i'm on it when opposed to when i'm not
i don't know whether to be straight forward in this or not. i have anxiety issues but have coped with/buried them well
i also have depression but i don't that benzos are supposed to be for that.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i prefer the way i feel when i'm on it when opposed to when i'm not
i don't know whether to be straight forward in this or not. i have anxiety issues but have coped with/buried them well
i also have depression but i don't that benzos are supposed to be for that.

Well, talk to your psychaitrist about it. Tell him how you feel, and that it helps you. I don't know what kind of person your psychaitrist, so I don't know if being straightforward would help or hurt you. Talk to him/her about your problems. Have you done this, or something to that effect?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear Antimony,

It's raining cats and dogs outside.
I want it to stop.
Please tell me how.

Thank you.

-Halla

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rain of cats and dogs

rainingcatsanddogs.jpg

+ animal control

jggwg4.jpg

+ hot air balloon to clean up mess!
=
rh8pzl.jpg

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Qre:us

They call me Mr. Lova!

This thread oddly reminds me of:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5xs2ukksE]Bombastic :D[/youtube]

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It reminds you of a really weird guy dancing? hahhahahahahahahha

ROFL

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rain of cats and dogs

rainingcatsanddogs.jpg

+ animal control

jggwg4.jpg

+ hot air balloon to clean up mess!
=
rh8pzl.jpg

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

ZOMG!!!!!

Perfect and Priceless! I love it!!!

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I just KNEW Dave would be the first to ask advice.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Uhh. Dr. Love, first time caller, long time listener, how long should I wait before putting my foot on the gas with this girl I like. I think she like's me, but I'm still in that are we flirting do you really like me? stage.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ZOMG!!!!!

Perfect and Priceless! I love it!!!

I told you my Ne would come in handy!

I just KNEW Dave would be the first to ask advice.

You must be psychic like me!!!! :shock:

Uhh. Dr. Love, first time caller, long time listener, how long should I wait before putting my foot on the gas with this girl I like. I think she like's me, but I'm still in that are we flirting do you really like me? stage.

I'd start putting my foot on the gas. Don't wait too long.

How long have you guys been flirting and what type of girl is she (MBTI/otherwise)?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
So the number of people does not exist, technically. How do I know their are people in this situation?

but im intrested about it theoritically and you promised to help with people problems :sad:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Well, I met her last Nov. when my roommate threw party at our place, (I own it and sublease the other room to him). I was writing my first LP paper in the other room and came out to bitch b/c everyone was being loud. They told me to come out and have fun, and noticed there were some GOOD looking girls here, so I said "why the hell not".

I came out got high, and just chilled and listened to music I was playing over the I-pod.

For some reason I was on my game like a motherfucker that night. I was being magnanimous and interested and chill as hell.

The girls were clearly interested, but I wasn't in the mood b/c I was thinking about that paper.

I noticed this one who had come that I had thought was totally out of my league, and one of the girls came over and told me that this chick was into me.

I was like "yea right", and went back to what I was doing. Listening to music and doing my own thing.

The girl comes back, and tells me that she's that girl's room mate and I'm like "damn where do I sign up".

So we go back into my room and just sit on the bed talking, b/c I'm just stoked a girl this hot is interested in my boring ass.

I'm super into this girl, she seems like she wants to hook up, but I just want to take my time, so I don't make a move.

That's where it all started.

Apparently, I reminded her of her ex fiance, who had died in Iraq. She was currently having problems with the guy she had been seeing (who had been treating her like shit coincidentally).

So we started hooking up, and I was so excited.

But I liked her so much and wanted to get to know her, and the sex just fucked up my head and made me fall super hard for her.

She went back to the guy who treated her like shit, but we stayed friends.

That shitty guy, and her just broke up like a few months ago.

I've been her closest guy friend since we stopped hooking up.

I think she's coming back around.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn Disco, that is a story.

First thing: you are right. She is clearly, clearly interested. You have certainly known her long enough, and have been close enough with her. When someone is with a guy (or girl) who pulls bullshit like that, it gives some perspective.

You, being a close friend with her, are a guy she is going to want to be with. Maybe not immediately, maybe so, but in any case, it will probably hit her.

I say go for it. Openly. I am going to assume she already knows you are there for her. Now it is time for a new level. You like her, she likes you. Something should happen. Let her know, if she doesn't already find it obvious. State it. Do something. It has been what, a year? That is a long time man.

It is time to pull out some moves and get on your game.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I just don't want to scare her off like I did last time though.

So I'm going to make her come to me.