• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Your NT skeletons?!

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
the kinks - tired of waiting for you = perfect (if there's such thing ?)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Cringe

Electric dreams... by the human league just can't help singing along

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
If we are beatling out... favourite track is Please don't wear red tonight - on the white album

She is leaving
Something in the way she moves

ah

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
If we are beatling out... favourite track is Please don't wear red tonight - on the white album

She is leaving
Something in the way she moves

ah

Favourite Beatles album: Magical Mystery Tour / The White Album
Favourite Beatles songs (has to be a plural!): I Am The Walrus, Strawberry Fields Forever, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Across The Universe, most of Lennon / Harrisson songs. For McCartney, Hello Goodbye, Hey Jude

O

Oberon

Something in the way she moos...
I don't wanna leave her now
I don't wanna leave that cow

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
Add me up at 'Levan Wee' on Facebook guys. I'm curious to be a peeping tom into your lives. I'm the one with the pink mohawk hair. (Add a note so I know it's you). You can wish me a Happy Birthday too -- cause I'm happy, and it's my birthday. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry, I just do not find liking the Beatles to be that embarrassing.
Why should it be?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm sorry, I just do not find liking the Beatles to be that embarrassing.
Why should it be?

I think they just got a bit distracted by sparklies,

I think one person said there most embarrasing CD was the beatles the everyone got distracted in what they livked about the beatles

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think my most embarrassing CDs would either be Donna Summer or Billy Ocean, but I lost both of those a LONG time ago.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
oh and the Ink spots...

I have very weird musical tastes.. musos love me, the general wash loath it...

I have opera and ballet music snuggled up to meat loaf and brit pop, Geri Hallawell (eek) next to Duff and Amy Jeff Buckly and Mark Knoffler... you know, it's broad... I even have a Bing crosby on a crooners CD someone.... and then there is flanagan and allan....

YouTube - Flanagan & Allen.1940's, Shine On Harvest Moon.

:D

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I love disco and listen to it at top volume until my children yell..MOM! Get on the Love Train already and turn that crap off!

I like riding go carts, jumping on trampolines, mini-golf and several other childish wastes of time.

I love movies such as - most of Adam Sandlers early work, all of Will Farrell's stuff, gross-out humor, then things like Valley Girl, Purple Rain and Footlose. Most animated movies make me cry too.

I also watch Spongebob on a regular basis and I don't apologize for it.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I love disco and listen to it at top volume until my children yell..MOM! Get on the Love Train already and turn that crap off!

I like riding go carts, jumping on trampolines, mini-golf and several other childish wastes of time.

I love movies such as - most of Adam Sandlers early work, all of Will Farrell's stuff, gross-out humor, then things like Valley Girl, Purple Rain and Footlose. Most animated movies make me cry too.

I also watch Spongebob on a regular basis and I don't apologize for it.

[YOUTUBE="elIVoXUJ4V4"]Don't leave me this way[/YOUTUBE]

:D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love disco ...I like riding go carts, jumping on trampolines, mini-golf and several other childish wastes of time.... all of Will Farrell's stuff, gross-out humor, then things like Valley Girl, Purple Rain and Footlose. Most animated movies make me cry too. ..I also watch Spongebob on a regular basis and I don't apologize for it.

No apologies necessary for any of the above. :)

I love video games too, of all sorts. Shooters, RPGs, explorers, Tetris, Solitaire, MMOs, WII, fighting games.

I played Gauntlet a lot when I was younger, and Ms. Pac-Man. I was also Queen of the Q-Bert machine and a pinball enchantress. (I usually get busted on the most for QBert... but it was fun! :( )

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
No apologies necessary for any of the above. :)

I love video games too, of all sorts. Shooters, RPGs, explorers, Tetris, Solitaire, MMOs, WII, fighting games.

I played Gauntlet a lot when I was younger, and Ms. Pac-Man. I was also Queen of the Q-Bert machine and a pinball enchantress. (I usually get busted on the most for QBert... but it was fun! :( )

Q-Bert....ROFL!!

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
My hair is always done at a salon run by homosexuals.

Actually, I think that's two in one go.