• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Your NT skeletons?!

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
you believe in spinoza's god ?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
*twitch* the misspelling, it burns. i don't have to prove something doesn't exists. it doesn't exist unless it's proven to exist!

twich... it burns, - it burns.... Mate don't hang out around me i the spelling does you head in, it will drive you coo-coo.

Em if you are talking evidence... no one can prove strands of thought (but I'm pretty confident you will tell me you do think).... yes they can show evidence of chemicals in the brain but it's not thought.....

Some people even beleive that thought takes place in their head... presumably the Egyptians beleived it took place in the heart.... ;)

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
twich... it burns, - it burns.... Mate don't hang out around me i the spelling does you head in, it will drive you coo-coo.

Em if you are talking evidence... no one can prove strands of thought (but I'm pretty confident you will tell me you do think).... yes they can show evidence of chemicals in the brain but it's not thought.....

Some people even beleive that thought takes place in their head... presumably the Egyptians beleived it took place in the heart.... ;)

well then maybe i don't think. maybe everything is decided for me. maybe this is fake. maybe if i keep saying maybe, you'll get distracted and stop arguing with me.

Your Ni is broken.

is it? can you prove it? XD

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
Is it usual for threads started by NTs to go so far off tangent? :)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
well then maybe i don't think. maybe everything is decided for me. maybe this is fake. maybe if i keep saying maybe, you'll get distracted and stop arguing with me.

No I wont get distracted but it's a cats game so wont labout it neather.... LOL I'm impressed you beleive in free will (assuming your comment about things being decded for you was ironic).... but you cna't prove that neither... :D Ahhh somebody stop me...

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
No I wont get distracted but it's a cats game so wont labout it neather.... LOL I'm impressed you beleive in free will (assuming your comment about things being decded for you was ironic).... but you cna't prove that neither... :D Ahhh somebody stop me...

i don't know what you just said.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
what is free will im still not sure what exactly people mean when they say free will?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Is it usual for threads started by NTs to go so far off tangent? :)

Ohhhh sweetie, this is on topic still, you've a lot to get your heads around...

If you want to distract NTP all you have to do is mention sparklies.... and they will be off spiralling and chatting about a whole new subject... NTJs may be better at keeping on subject... but you really are toast with NTPs

:)

I was thinking these guys were doing great at keeping on subject...

But we can be told to behave and we will do that too...

Secrete NT stuff... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Ohhhh sweetie, this is on topic still, you've a lot to get your heads around...

If you want to distract NTP all you have to do is mention sparklies.... and they will be off spiralling and chatting about a whole new subject... NTJs may be better at keeping on subject... but you really are toast with NTPs

:)

I was thinking these guys were doing great at keeping on subject...

But we can be told to behave and we will do that too...

Secrete NT stuff... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you're secreting NT stuff? kinky.

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP

I've always wondered about this.
Christians believe that God is the Beginning and The End
The Alphta and the Omega, and that everything has been pre-determined by the mighty hand of God, that all has been decided by a great being in the sky.

They also believe that God blessed Man with free will. But how can we have free will if everything has already been decided, that everything we do has no consequence to the final result, since that final result has already been dictated? It's like playing a game of chess where the winner has already been declared, regardless of how I move my pieces -- Is that really free will?

Never understood that blatant contradiction. Every single time I ask a Christian about this, he or she just tells me that 'We do not understand the ways of God'. How goddamn convenient. The last time I chatted this up with a Christian, he stood up and physically threatened me -- no kidding.