• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What don't you like about me

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I wanna hear it all.

All the tough things you think you shouldn't say.

Tell them to me so I may become a better person.

This thread can be used by anyone who wants to know where they can improve themselves.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm not thrilled with the avatar.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think you are pretty cool. The only crisim I can think of now is you care too much what people think of you. Just be you, Fukc what they think. :)

P.S. Yeah I hate your avi too. ;)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I think you are pretty cool. The only crisim I can think of now is you care too much what people think of you. Just be you, Fukc what they think. :)

P.S. Yeah I hate your avi too. ;)

That's definitely true.

LucrativeSid

Have you ever tried this? Interactive Johari Window - take the test online The Nohari Window - Personality Flaw Map

You're doing this to find about your weaknesses and shortcomings, and not to literally find out what people don't like about you, right? I'm pretty sure that's what you're going for - I just have a feeling that other people will misunderstand. Somebody could dislike you for something that won't give you any insight into how to become a better person, and somebody can give you great insights about how you could improve without actually disliking you at all.

After all of that, I don't know you well enough to have noticed anything that needs attention.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Too macho, maybe a little full of yourself? That was my first impression of you. This thread actually kind of counteracts that impression, ironically.

You're not bad, aside from that, actually... and that's a bit of a reach, since some, maybe most, people would regard those traits as positive.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
You aren't on Vent when you should be and you might be going too hard on yourself.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You may seem to have an anger management problem sometimes. And agreeing with the others, you're avatar is horrible.
Otherwise, I don't think I have found any other problem with you.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem to be a great guy with character, and striving to make yourself a better and happier person (i.e., you are forward-directed), but exuding a lot of emotional neediness right now and looking for affirmation to feel better about yourself... so just be careful that people do not pull back.

The Johari/Nohari windows are helpful sometimes, although the adjective lists can seem limited.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I very much appreciate your will to improve and discover yourself. Just don't be too hard on yourself though ;)
Don't let it drag you down, realize it's a journey, not a goal.

You can sometimes be a bit blunt and zealous, I've seen, but I don't necessarily consider that a bad thing, as long as it doesn't blind you and keep you from picking up signals that you should act upon. Keep it up and you will learn how to refine your passion and bluntness in such a way that you don't only deliver great content but can give it even more impact by exquisite formulation and picking up clues on how to adapt your style to the person you're addressing, again maximizing the impact.

A skill very much valuable in politics, I might add....(just giving you some incentive :devil:)

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Don't like: Sometimes overly vehement with your views.

Like: Sometimes overly vehement with your views.

It all depends on the topic. :)

P.S. Like the avatar. Apparently some people have never seen the Wai Kru. Dude need some laser work done to remove some tats though. :D

wolfy

awsm
I really don't know, you seem like you have strong opinions but from what I have seen have tact when expressing them. I'll let you know...

I like the avatar.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're cool.

Just don't try to appear stronger than you actually are. Instead, strive to be stronger.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You may seem to have an anger management problem sometimes. And agreeing with the others, you're avatar is horrible.
Otherwise, I don't think I have found any other problem with you.

+1. You seem like a nice guy, with a tendency to lose your composure easily. But otherwise knowledgeable, intelligent and emotionally present.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
You care about what others think of you. That's lame.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Thanks for all the other words as well.

I suspected that I'm guilty of many things mentioned here, I just didn't have extrinsic evidence of it.

I will work to improve.

On another note, the emotional neediness is just a little NT freak out I've been going through for the last week or two.

Jaguar

I don't know you well enough to render a fair judgment.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
But rest assured he will jump right on that as soon as he can!

=D