• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Stalky ENFP

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh well. I guess it's over now.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i would just delete her comment, and pretend you never read it. make the next entry something completely unrelated to that.

well my advice from the beginning was to go about your facebook life as if you don't know she's there. your blog shows differently though. at this point, delete her comment and pretend you never saw it is my advice.

anyways this is funny. using a forum to discuss a facebook social situation. my how the world has changed. lolz

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh please, we use this forum to discuss masturbation techniques - why is this post so unusual? It actually does pertain to personality and MBTI unlike most other junk threads...

Any insight into why she is still seeking him out under pseudonyms and changed urls? Why can't she let go?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Oh please, we use this forum to discuss masturbation techniques - why is this post so unusual? It actually does pertain to personality and MBTI unlike most other junk threads...

Any insight into why she is still seeking him out under pseudonyms and changed urls? Why can't she let go?

no what i mean is...

using the internet to solve a problem on the internet. seems funny. ahh... never mind.

she just does seem like the chronic "I need the last word" type. Way too neurotic too. Even dealing with schoolchildren like this, ignoring them works best IMO. That would mean deleting her comment and writing posts that have nothing to do with her.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^^ ahh yes, I totally get the circular nature of it...

but still, any insight into why she is behaving like this? is this something you could imagine yourself doing?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^^ ahh yes, I totally get the circular nature of it...

but still, any insight into why she is behaving like this? is this something you could imagine yourself doing?

no.

i been blocked before on facebook. once it was bc i didn't accept their friend request and she got pissed and wanted to save her feelings. the other, it was bc someone got sick of waiting around for me to come back to them. she deleted all of our mutual friends too. i never lied to her about my situation though.

anyways. it seems silly to go through that length unless you've been wronged in some way. Like REALLY WRONGED. But to be honest, a lot of people out there have always been allowed to do whatever they want under the guise of "this is what a xxxman does." and can grow unfettered into something kinda crazy. I mean, when guys grow up kinda nasty, you get checked by other guys, jumped, beaten up. whatever.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
The woman told Proximo to "fuck off" because he couldn't share his innermost feelings with her?:thelook:
Interesting.....

In any case, assuming it all makes sense...

That's emotional disturbance talking, not type.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
That's emotional disturbance talking, not type.

Thank you! This is :shocking: stuff, regardless of type. I can't imagine any mature, sensible person, regardless of type thinking an invasion of privacy in the grossest of ways and cutting someone off to then follow their life, against their wishes, is sane or acceptable. ENFP or not, Proximo, your decision to block this non-friend seems wise. Engaging her would just encourage the madness...

I can't help but think that we've all met some fairly crazy people along the way, across types. I hope we won't associate everyone who shares their type with their behavior.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Thank you! This is :shocking: stuff, regardless of type. I can't imagine any mature, sensible person, regardless of type thinking an invasion of privacy in the grossest of ways and cutting someone off to then follow their life, against their wishes, is sane or acceptable. ENFP or not, Proximo, your decision to block this non-friend seems wise. Engaging her would just encourage the madness...

I can't help but think that we've all met some fairly crazy people along the way, across types. I hope we won't associate everyone who shares their type with their behavior.
Precisely. How can you even be sure of a person's type when you're certain they're "psycho"?:doh:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
lol

none of the type clans wanna claim her. haha

proximo

i would just delete her comment, and pretend you never read it. make the next entry something completely unrelated to that.

well my advice from the beginning was to go about your facebook life as if you don't know she's there. your blog shows differently though. at this point, delete her comment and pretend you never saw it is my advice.

anyways this is funny. using a forum to discuss a facebook social situation. my how the world has changed. lolz

Well, I thought of that, but then I thought I'd leave her comment there - otherwise I could be accused of censoring people who say things I don't like. Also, I thought well, she's spoken for herself, let her testimony stand so these "people" she's worried about can give her a "fair hearing" LOL

I thought I'd also give her a little more rope, by briefly responding "There was no reason anyone would've assumed I was talking about you, until you came of your own volition with this bizarre attack, neatly demonstrating exactly why there was every need to block you!"

And sure enough, she hung herself - had to have the last word, so she added "yeah ok, whatever!"

:huh: I thought you never intended to contact me again?

:laugh:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Thank you. This is extremely reasonable. Some people look at this behavior and think this is completely normal. I'm glad this is *not* indicative of ENFPs in general, regardless of my and Proximo's experiences.

I agree with the consensus to block, for sure.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I thought I'd also give her a little more rope, by briefly responding "There was no reason anyone would've assumed I was talking about you, until you came of your own volition with this bizarre attack, neatly demonstrating exactly why there was every need to block you!"

And sure enough, she hung herself - had to have the last word, so she added "yeah ok, whatever!"

hahahaha...

Do you have an option to alert people when you respond to their comments, or is she just frantically refreshing your page hour by hour to see if you reply?

Either way, run. Run as fast as you can.

proximo

hahahaha...

Do you have an option to alert people when you respond to their comments, or is she just frantically refreshing your page hour by hour to see if you reply?

Either way, run. Run as fast as you can.

No, no alert option set up.

I'm done with her, I let her have the last word then moved on with new posts about other things. I'm sure it's not the last I'll hear from her, but I know the next time won't be at my instigation, either. And I will just totally ignore in future.

Interestingly enough, I know another ENFP (male), who can't handle being blocked, either. He contacted an old friend of his, from whom he became estranged years ago, through Facebook. The guy gave him a chance, but it soon turned out they had nothing in common any more - the friend was now a married man with kids, bills to pay, a career and all this, whilst the ENFP was still roaming from pillar to post, freeloading off other people and without a job to his name in years; he got on the friend's nerves, and started trying to freeload off him, too. The friend sent him a tactful message saying that although he had thought it was nice to be back in touch to start with, he now realised that they'd both changed and moved on in their lives and had little in common any more, so he thought it best that they went their separate ways again. This was a year or two ago - the ENFP still rants about it to other people to this day, about how unfair and "c*ntish" (his word) he thinks the guy was for brushing him off. He reckons if you don't want to be his friend any more, you should just carry on tactfully declining his company with excuses forever and ever, to save his face, and doesn't agree that the guy's honest and up front method was honourable or fair. It's clear to anyone who hears him talking about it that it's FAR more about bruised ego at being let go, than any attachment he felt to this guy or sadness he felt at losing him.

He also believes, when he gets negative responses from people who know them both, that this is due to the other guy having "slagged him off" behind his back... the guy never mentions him, and even if you do, he changes the subject quickly without making any comment, and doesn't want to go into it!

I did say at the start by the way, in the OP, that I acknowledged this was more of a "crazy person" thing than an ENFP thing... but crazy ENFP's have a way of manifesting their craziness that's different to other types, still, wouldn't you say?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^^Oh, I've been there, too. Oh well... And we got confirmation that this is not type related, just a whole bunch of rotten eggs that are ruining it for everyone else, I guess.

Glad you are moving forward.

proximo

Yeah.

It's a shame marmalade didn't share the rest of her thoughts on this on the thread...

Let me make it clear that my usage of the word "stalky" was meant casually and light-heartedly. My tone in the OP was meant to be curious and amused; that's the only way in which I'm emotionally affected by this whole thing. I don't see myself as a "victim" of anything and all I see her as really, is something like an incomplete sudoku with a mystery error somewhere in the pattern that I'm trying to find and figure out how it screwed with the rest of the square. I'm not upset at all.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I did say at the start by the way, in the OP, that I acknowledged this was more of a "crazy person" thing than an ENFP thing... but crazy ENFP's have a way of manifesting their craziness that's different to other types, still, wouldn't you say?
I agree with that. Supposedly, an ENFP on the brink of a emotional breakdown gets paranoid, but I don't know. I've seen a number of post that suggest that more than a few people here are meeting and involving themselves with ENFPs on the edge of a psychotic break. What's up with that? According to one of the big type surveys, ENFPs have the best ability to cope positively with emotional stress. Where are yall finding these crazy ENFPs who don't seem to know how to cope with much of anything at all, and then take it out by openly unleashing their fury?:huh: I guess I'm just not familiar with all the open displays of emotion. Doesn't seem very ENFP, to me.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp

well u got the last word now. (her last words was just symbolic ones, not real last words lol) hopefully that makes her grow up

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I also don't know that it's normal behavior for someone to keep posting on your wall when you've told them not to, saying "I'll stop when I want to" just because they disagree with you, whether that person is an ENFP or an ENTP...particularly someone who hypocritically is criticizing others for being invasive. Some people just have to have the last word. :coffee:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
^^ That's not at all what happened. But of course, the posts were conveniently deleted.

You initiated conversation with me via rep comment. Then when we were communicating, I told you I was done with the convo. Then you wrote me and told me to stop writing you because it was your wall, and I told you that I already was stopping because I wanted to (which I had already expressed) - not because you told me to.

Talk about the last word... at least tell the truth.