• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
eventually one realizes that the time explaining someone's idiocy to them isn't worth the wasted effort or time that could be better spent elsewhere.

I have yet to see an arguement, or person that couldnt be an idiot in some respect. So everything could be worthless or worthy, which makes it a value judgment. Doesnt make youre viewpoint wrong though.

A

A window to the soul

I think I've asked this in here before, but heck, why not, I'll ask again...

Why are you guys such little sluts?

As in sleeping with everyone? I'll never forget the guy that told me I was the first girl that ever told him "no". Bwhahaha!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Slut is a pejorative term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

It's not so much that I have loose sexual morals, it's more that I have loose morals in general, the world is grey-scale and must be experienced. But if I had a partner I wouldn't do anything that they (presuming they're reasonable and not a shivering mess of insecurity) would percieve as cheating, and concent is always a must. I don't consider myself promiscuous though, like allegorystory said: "That's just too much work". Flirting however, is tots fun. I like to keep people at a distance.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sure, me too, my morals are very Fe driven is all, what is best for those around me changes so there is mucho flex in them.

A

A window to the soul

Sure, me too, my morals are very Fe driven is all, what is best for those around me changes so there is mucho flex in them.

I'm selfish too in that I care about my reputation and my body. There's also a logical analysis that takes place during the lip lock where I wonder what sort of diseases sexy man is carrying and yes, I'm weighing the odds. That's where it sux to be a thinker. :D

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If an alligator and a shark had a fight, who would win?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The world, cause that would be awesome!!

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The alligator. It's more nimble and clever, whereas the shark is just like a battering ram with teeth.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The world, cause that would be awesome!!
Hell yeah ;)
The alligator. It's more nimble and clever, whereas the shark is just like a battering ram with teeth.
I agree! Alligators have developed tatics like rolling the victim after they are locked in its teeth, while sharks don't do anything special. They have evolved their tracking ability pretty well though.
I will ask a more relevant question next time. :hi:

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
If you could be any other type for exactly one week, which would you be?

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

Sharks can't drown. If it is large enough, the alligator couldn't get a grip on anything but fins/tail.

I'd say it's a draw. Neither could kill the other.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
What's the best birthday gift for 7 year old you? :D

I know it sounds a bit cliché, but I got a chemistry set around that age and I loved that thing. I also got a really cool magnet set that I also loved. Other than that I really liked Hot Wheels and Playmobile toys. I think I only stopped playing with them around age 14 or so (pretty late considering I went to high school that year). :laugh:

Probably INTJ. Similar, but so very very different. Or INTP...I wish I could enjoy the solitude I find myself in so often.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao

I know it sounds a bit cliché, but I got a chemistry set around that age and I loved that thing. I also got a really cool magnet set that I also loved. Other than that I really liked Hot Wheels and Playmobile toys. I think I only stopped playing with them around age 14 or so (pretty late considering I went to high school that year). :laugh:

Probably INTJ. Similar, but so very very different. Or INTP...I wish I could enjoy the solitude I find myself in so often.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I still look back fondly at the microscope set I got when I was 7. It remains, to this day, the greatest gift I've ever received. My piano was a close runner up.

If I could be another type for one week, it would be a toss up between ISTP and ENFJ. But I'm leaning more toward ISTP.

As far as the shark not drowning, that's a good point and I guess it depends on where the fight is taking place. But an alligator has a really thick skin, and still has my vote.

There would be no question if this was a croc. Crocs are win.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Wow AS - I guess it's a cliché for a reason...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I still remember my KOSMOS Electronics - Starter Kit. I still have it and it has brought me closer to world domination than anything else ! :D

kosmos_elektronik_experimentierkasten.jpg