• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
No... I insult people without knowing I'm doing it. Only a few hours afterwards I realize I've said or done something wrong.
Lastly, I asked my students of "Beauty and care" whether it's really worth the time to do an elaborate make-up. I didn't intend this as an insult on their work or studies! I intended this as a honest question...

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I remember talking to this girl...and she was really hot, but I accidentally called her retarded.

That kinda blew off the conversation :laugh::laugh:

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
My friend (ENTP) totally does this. I only think it, and I have developed a wonderful pokerface. It's like a comedy duo, with an audience of 1, always.
It is funny indeed.

I insult people ...and I don't even realize it...then ...they give me the look....and I start thinking...oh...what did I say now :laugh:
No... I insult people without knowing I'm doing it. Only a few hours afterwards I realize I've said or done something wrong.
Lastly, I asked my students of "Beauty and care" whether it's really worth the time to do an elaborate make-up. I didn't intend this as an insult on their work or studies! I intended this as a honest question...
I've seen this as well. In emails sometimes the friend in question asks a lot of questions...some of which would be taken as offensive by most people.

Thanks to all for the responses.

NickNaylor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8/SX
What keeps an ENTP from really being successful and achieving all the things they've wanted to achieve?

Simple.

The fact that I could have gone down a separate route in a better fashion.

NickNaylor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8/SX
I remember talking to this girl...and she was really hot, but I accidentally called her retarded.

That kinda blew off the conversation :laugh::laugh:

LOL!

Well, there are people with all sorts of fetishes out there nowadays. Maybe one will refer to you as "papi" if you call them that?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
LOL!

Well, there are people with all sorts of fetishes out there nowadays. Maybe one will refer to you as "papi" if you call them that?

Haha...I just learned of this fetish where people get off on feeding food to other people. The people who give the food are aptly called the other person's "feeder." :laugh: I don't know why this is so hilarious to me.

"Oh baby, let me stuff this meatloaf in your face. Oh yeah, that's hot. You know you like it."
"Mmmfrrgll...ohhhh yeah feed me...my big sexy Feeder! Feed me!"

:laugh:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Do you insult people subtly so that they don't notice? Or like, you intend it as an insult but you know they won't perceive it as one?

I dunno. Sometimes. I've kinda grown out of the "insulting people for laughs" faze of my life.

But I'm really irreverent and my mind automatically goes to the funny in just about everything. So I just have to make a conscious effort to weed out the stuff that's inappropriate before I share my thoughts.

If not people can get offended (even if I meant no offense) and that's just more trouble than the joke was worth.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I didn't get turned on by calling her retarded.

I don't think she got turned on either, but you can never be too sure, I should ask her. :laugh:

Hey remember when I accidentally called you retarded?

Yes how could I fucking forget that.

Did you get turned on when I said that?

What the fuck's wrong with you

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
Whenever some one says that I'm procrastinating I say
"Plz! This is not procrastination, its a higher form of planing."

Well I have a question to felaw ENTP's, when listening to a certain type of music that you like, or song you know by heart do you imagine an epic absolutely awesome "Video Clip" on your mind?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well I have a question to felaw ENTP's, when listening to a certain type of music that you like, or song you know by heart do you imagine an epic absolutely awesome "Video Clip" on your mind?
Not really video clips, but sometimes I get landscapes, action scenes or weird moods. Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" always gives me a pursuit scene, preferably in the air and with mythical creatures. Tchaikowski's "First piano concerto" makes me think of a peaceful landscape with a cottage and I know very well where that comes from. It's because the very first time I heard that piece, I was reading a book where a bunch of youngsters tried to make a living in a deserted cottage.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Where can I find a good waxist? Mine punched me in the cooter three times yesterday. THREE TIMES. What kind of a person does that???

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there a strip club in my vicinity? I'm sure an ENTP would know.
I'm watching The Sopranos, and it would be pretty fun to dress up like mafiosos and hang out at one.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Not really video clips, but sometimes I get landscapes, action scenes or weird moods. Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" always gives me a pursuit scene, preferably in the air and with mythical creatures.

Lol, I have the exact same thing with that piece.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Is there a strip club in my vicinity? I'm sure an ENTP would know.
I'm watching The Sopranos, and it would be pretty fun to dress up like mafiosos and hang out at one.

I like your thinking.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like your thinking.

You in? We need a whole bunch of people. Are you dark enough to pass as an italian southerner if you got a tan?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK, since you asked:

(I'm sure this has been asked before, but there are 50 pages to look through)

Could I be an ENTP? Given a balance on I/E, what are some clues to look for?

Being a weird sort of INTP, my type has been under question a lot. But I think that if I switch it to something that's a little less common on the forum, there won't be as much as that.

Functionwise though, the only other type that makes sense is ENTP. I'm rather ambiverted on some measures of I/E, and Ti and Ne show up pretty close to equal.

And it's not as much about turning me to the extravert side, it's about seeing if I was really in an introvert disguise all along and I am part of your club :D

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
OK, since you asked:

(I'm sure this has been asked before, but there are 50 pages to look through)

Could I be an ENTP? Given a balance on I/E, what are some clues to look for?

Being a weird sort of INTP, my type has been under question a lot. But I think that if I switch it to something that's a little less common on the forum, there won't be as much as that.

Functionwise though, the only other type that makes sense is ENTP. I'm rather ambiverted on some measures of I/E, and Ti and Ne show up pretty close to equal.

And it's not as much about turning me to the extravert side, it's about seeing if I was really in an introvert disguise all along and I am part of your club :D

Uhhhhh...:huh:

You're ENTP. There. Does me saying that change anything? :shrug: