• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
could someone teach me how to become a entp in 30 days or less?

So you want to fail at life in 30 days? Why did you choose being an ENTP? Heroin or crystal meth could do it quicker.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
could someone teach me how to become a entp in 30 days or less?
First thing to do: exercise your Ne. Get interested in the weirdest things. Try to apply MBTI to inanimate objects. Invent some science-fiction (or fantasy) universes, starting with an "what if" question. What if, in contrast to the Thinker dystopias which are numerous in SF and where the poor main character is in a desperate search for true love; the future is a totally emotional, warm and cuddly (but also very dangerous and of course, inconsistent) place where a poor main character is in desperate search to make some sense out of it? What if all energy resources are used up and the remnants of humanity try to scrape by? What if a genetic defect causes only women to be born, making sperm a rare and valuable resource, with men being herded for it?
Get out to do that. Be inspired by the surroundings, by the people you discuss with (discuss everything with everybody! you want to be an E!)...

Ideas are the staple food of an ENTP. Not the valuable resource some people think they are. It's a staple, it's abundant. Never mind the fact that you'll be only realizing one out of million. You've got more than plenty of them.

So you want to fail at life in 30 days? Why did you choose being an ENTP? Heroin or crystal meth could do it quicker.
Ne is a cheaper drug. I've never understood why people needed chemicals to create the visions I can create on my own.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Does being ignored piss off ENTPs? Why?

Yeah, I thought being ignored pissed off everyone though. But in my case it's because I need to observe that constand stimulus-response interaction to see how the world works. If you ignore me, then you're messing with my system.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Hi ENTPs,

Do you use a GPS in your car?

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Hi ENTPs,

I prefer navigating on maps, but when I am the driver obviously a GPS works better than having to stop and look on the map.

True fact: I set my dads GPS to do a little victory tune every time the car goes over the speed limit!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi ENTPs,
Not me, I prefer to look at a map. When I'm together with my husband, either of us drives and the other gives directions; both work quite well. When I'm alone, I memorize the names of the cities I've got to pass. In Belgium, the direction of the highways is signalled by the major city you're driving to, not by the compass. When we visited the USA, we had to adapt... (We want to go to Boulder... There's nowhere a sign with Boulder on?! Only compass directions? Okay, take north! But the highway only says east or west! Er...??)

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ne is a cheaper drug. I've never understood why people needed chemicals to create the visions I can create on my own.

Price correlates with speed, which is also a drug! Ha!

Yeah, if it's a road trip. If I'm in a city I know, I love the feeling of knowing what I'm doing/where I am. I especially enjoy finding new roads that lead to familiar ones! Exploring is tons of fun.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
If humans had to leave earth and could only bring 3 organisms along for the ride (not including any symbiotic flora we carry in and on our bodies), which ones would you bring?

Assume we undergo the travel in stasis and arrive on a habitable, earth-like planet.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
If humans had to leave earth and could only bring 3 organisms along for the ride (not including any symbiotic flora we carry in and on our bodies), which ones would you bring?

Assume we undergo the travel in stasis and arrive on a habitable, earth-like planet.

Bees, guinea pigs & steak cows

Bees: Because Einstein said if the bees go extinct, humans will as well a couple of years later.

Guinea pigs: We need test animals.

Steak Cows: They taste delicious.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

1. Fruit-producing tree (Apple or some sort of citrus)
2. Bees
3. Cow

1 would be able to reproduce more trees, thus providing more oxygen if needed (and it would feel like home, in a sense) 2 and 3 same reasons as above post (plus there's milk...should always have milk and honey)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Some amoebas. The other ones are meshed too much with each other - those bees are needed for pollinating our crops, for example. If we carry bees but no crops, nothing is gained.
The only method for continuing life is sacrificing the humans and taking along primitive life which can start a new evolution.
And if you wanted to get a less matter-of-fact and more warm and loving answer, ask an ENFP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There are two sorts of people in the world I'm comfortable with: total strangers and friends. Aquaintances are awkward.

QFT

And if you wanted to get a less matter-of-fact and more warm and loving answer, ask an ENFP.

well hey thar. kudzu; kudzu-friendly amoebas; and... well, bees are fine. i like bees. i like honey. and einstein is not someone whose opinion i take lightly.

though i think this answer has more to do with living in the american South than being an F :laugh:

i like ENTPs :D

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Do you insult people subtly so that they don't notice? Or like, you intend it as an insult but you know they won't perceive it as one?

I know someone (a suspected ENTP) that does this, it's hilarious.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I insult people ...and I don't even realize it...then ...they give me the look....and I start thinking...oh...what did I say now :laugh:

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Do you insult people subtly so that they don't notice? Or like, you intend it as an insult but you know they won't perceive it as one?

I know someone (a suspected ENTP) that does this, it's hilarious.

My friend (ENTP) totally does this. I only think it, and I have developed a wonderful pokerface. It's like a comedy duo, with an audience of 1, always.