• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP!

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=3991]Uytuun[/MENTION], it's the chocolate sauce.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Please stop licking us :(

A

Anew Leaf

this thread has been neglected!!

Question for ze ENTPs <3

1 - How can you tell when an ENTP carries a tiny torch for you? Do they notice when you are gone and want your attention? Or is that just the normal MO?

2- In what way are you more awesome than a citrus fruit?

3- Do you like it when someone you are interested in dishes back when you do playful insults?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm in late afternoon scatterbrain mode, so I can only answer one question. :D

2- In what way are you more awesome than a citrus fruit?
Only as in "orange you awesome!" Otherwise, we get into comparing apples and oranges. :mellow:

...and implying that I'm a fruit. :irked:

:D

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
May have claimed that I'm an ENFP and many say ENTP as well. What are qualities that would strongly differentiate an ENFP from an ENTP?

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah, that's the general consensus. But, what is the exact reasoning as to why that seems more Ti than Fi? Break it down for me.
Its objective and logical. A very broad statement but the thing is you seem able to "understand the general consensus" if you will. Not saying that someone with an Fi secondary wouldn't but just going by this and your posts thus far; you strike me as a Ti more than Fi.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Its objective and logical. A very broad statement but the thing is you seem able to "understand the general consensus" if you will. Not saying that someone with an Fi secondary wouldn't but just going by this and your posts thus far; you strike me as a Ti more than Fi.

Give me reasons why you think I'm Ti and not Fi. Also what would an Fi user have said?

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Give me reasons why you think I'm Ti and not Fi. Also what would an Fi user have said?
Ti is introverted thinking and Fi is introverted feeling. What you put that I commented on originally struck me as Ti more so than Fi. An Fi would be more hooked on the value and feelings of a person. Most likely play along and say something like "ENTPs are more insane!" Instead of that you went for the objective fact of "insane people compare to types."

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Ti is introverted thinking and Fi is introverted feeling. What you put that I commented on originally struck me as Ti more so than Fi. An Fi would be more hooked on the value and feelings of a person. Most likely play along and say something like "ENTPs are more insane!" Instead of that you went for the objective fact of "insane people compare to types."

Yeah, I seem to be an ENTP but have higher moral values than most ENTP types. All of my moral values came from external sources, which I guess is more Fe

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah, I seem to be an ENTP but have higher moral values than most ENTP types. All of my moral values came from external sources, which I guess is more Fe
ENTP: Ne-Ti-Fe-Si

If what you say is true about your "morals" then I think its more of an Si actually then Fe. Fe is more of a people pleaser type "feeling." This is why in your intro, one of the members found it hard to believe you being a "womanizer" and have a high Fe because "womanizing" only pleases you and not them. Whatever your morals are though may show if your Fe more. :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENTP: Ne-Ti-Fe-Si

If what you say is true about your "morals" then I think its more of an Si actually then Fe. Fe is more of a people pleaser type "feeling." This is why in your intro, one of the members found it hard to believe you being a "womanizer" and have a high Fe because "womanizing" only pleases you and not them. Whatever your morals are though may show if your Fe more. :)

I am a people pleasure and am very good at caretaking and hospitality as well. I can also be very diplomatic when I want to. I'm not necessarily even a womanizer either: I'm more of a feminine enthusiast. I treat all the females that I'm with like gold, I just tell them that I'm not looking for anything serious. So I'm not necessarily a "hit it and quit it" sort of guy.

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am a people pleasure and am very good at caretaking and hospitality as well. I can also be very diplomatic when I want to. I'm not necessarily even a womanizer either: I'm more of a feminine enthusiast. I treat all the females that I'm with like gold, I just tell them that I'm not looking for anything serious. So I'm not necessarily a "hit it and quit it" sort of guy.
If so then that is more Fe than Fi and I am certain you are more Ti as well. So my vote is for ENTP over ENFP. Even if you have a lot of Fe for an ENTP that doesn't make you an ENFP because they are more inwards with their feelings and you are clearly an Fe if you're telling the truth.