• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Are ENTPs the most likely type to cheat?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
, ENTPs are rarely the types other people want to casually sleep with--unkempt, obese slobs who think arguing about the latest Drudge Report is foreplay:nono:

*sniffles* :sorry: but debating the the drudge report gets me hot.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I wouldn't say the most likely.

But they are far more likely than, say, your typical SJ. On the other hand, it's more likely that they'd be unlikely to consider it "cheating," and prefer partners who are more tolerant of such things. There are enough of them that the ENTP would probably rather just be open about it rather than struggle to hide it like an SP or SJ might do in a similar situation.

I believe that if they reached a point where they expected the other person not to cheat on them, they would refrain from cheating on them as well. ENTPs don't care for hypocrisy.

I'm not sure, though.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, based on their own typological metabolism--as an NT with muted Si ENTPs aren't drawn to cheating as, say, an ISTP may be, and also, as a consequence of such, ENTPs are rarely the types other people want to casually sleep with--unkempt, obese slobs who think arguing about the latest Drudge Report is foreplay:nono:

The ENTP wiminfolk are somewhat better the men. Thank Gawd.

Exhibit A--ENTP male displaying his typically yellow, rotting teeth:

I'm sorry, but did you just say that Quentin Tarentino has yellow, rotting teeth? :huh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I make the whole foto yellow with only my teeth

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
If I REALLY liked the person, I would not cheat, ever.
But my response is not an ENTP response.

This is just my personal belief. If a person i liked struggled and exposed herself to me, I cannot even imagine hurting that person. This is under the assumption I really like the person.

ps. i hardly have anyone in my life that I REALLY like.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What exactly is "cheating?" Is exposing loopholes in a system part of this? I think the world needs Leonardo Dicap- er- Frank Abagnales to expose such holes to solidify complexes. So- no- I'm not one to look on another's test paper answers because I'm unprepared; I'd crack the professor's computer and download them the day before. :)