• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ - Passion, rage and the fine line that separates them

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Tell me what you are passionate about.

Tell me what makes you enraged and how that manifests itself in you.

Tell me how hot the fire is that burns in you, and what it burns for.

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
What am i passionate about? I'd have to say the study of religion. It's one of the few things that doesn't bore the crap out of me. I'd also have to say music, because it's one of the few things that can truyl motivate me. Also, stangely, Louis L'Amour's philosophy on dang near everything. it's like reading what's in my head, only someone else wrote it down.

What makes me feel enraged? People who think they are better than others for superficial reasons. People who use anything as a crutch to not move on with their lives. People who abuse their authority. I guess just people in general.

The fire that burns inside me? Well, I suffer from the occasional panic attack, but I'm pretty sure that isn't what you mean. The "fire" that burns inside me is one of reaching my own potential. To not be held down or back by anything or anyone. The belief that it is better to know than to not know, and it's better to die trying, and proving to myself that I am what I make of myself.

Is that what you were looking for?