• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Overachiever and MBTI types

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
in my opinion, ESTJs would probably be overachieving as far as career/job goes. the SFJs would probably overachieve with family and traditions.

although, I think you could pin an overachieving label on most of the types when it comes to one thing or another. INTPs might be overachievers at gathering as much data as possible, for instance.

The only type that doesn't overachieve at anything is the ENFP. amirite

What are ENTPs overachievers at? Coming up with "what if" scenarios?

What if I had a delicious piece of carrot cake right now? I'd eat it, and it would be yummy nummy good. But what if there was a bomb in it? Oh no! :eek:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ pretty much crushes everybody on this one, at least as far as academics and other traditional means of success.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
There's no such thing as an overachiever. It is a term that an onlooker might use because they underestimated the persons abilities.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Uhh.

No entps? I see ESFJs overachieving to impress; i tend to overachieve, and not to impress but simply because I want to prove to myself I can. It's almost like fun. hell, I'll do it just for shits and giggles.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could sell way more laxative-based cookies than you.
Let me guess... Yours would come with free cans of beans. :D

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Let me guess... Yours would come with free cans of beans. :D

And a pack of gum laced with small shards of glass! I'd wear large black sunglasses. Nobody would know who.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And a pack of gum laced with small shards of glass! I'd wear large black sunglasses. Nobody would know who.
:D Oh you'd do too well.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Uhh.

No entps? I see ESFJs overachieving to impress; i tend to overachieve, and not to impress but simply because I want to prove to myself I can. It's almost like fun. hell, I'll do it just for shits and giggles.

I only overachieve to impress myself .. I know i can do it so i will. I have a need to push myself.