• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who is the best partner in crime for ENTP women?

ENTP girlies plus who?

• Total voters

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think my best relationships (friendship and/or relationship) included INFJ, INFP, ENFP, INTJ, and INTPs.

INFJ - They're supposed to be the rarest personality type, yet I feel like I know so many. I just seem to be drawn to them or vice/versa. I dated one once, and I'm not sure if I would again, I MUCH prefer them as friends.

INFP/ENFP - Non-stop laughter, especially with INFPs. Can't seem to keep the ENFP boys away :D

INTJ/INTP - Friends only. I don't feel "chemistry" with other NTs. But as friends, I'll take as many as possible, please.

Worst relationshits - an ESFJ and an ISFP. I'm just not into dealing with the SJ/SP worlds. Most of my friends that are SJ or SP, I feel I have a very superficial relationship with.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I voted INTJ. But I could see INTP as well. I always keep one in my pocket.

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmmm...I'm having a hard time voting because I do not see ENTP being an option and because I can't pick more than one from what is available and they don't have qualifiers.

INFP - for my very favorite (my SO is one and the only one I know) but I can't say ALL INFP's so I can't vote for that.

ENFP - its another hit or miss, either I love them or they annoy the living hell out of me.

INTP - again, depends on which one.

xSFJ - we have mutual love/hate relationships, this could be great or disastrous.

I can't think of just one type that has all A-OK members so I'm not going to participate in this poll. sniff

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hmmm... this is tough because I've been involved with some pretty unstable examples of certain types before :doh:

my ENFJ sis is a favorite partner in crime, but I really don't think I could date her even if we weren't related, plus, my ex fiance was a crazy/psycho-posessive ENFJ, which was NOT a fun pairing!

I have a weird love of hanging out with ESxJs because of the constant looks of horror they give me when I do and say inappropriate things, plus, they're good at planning for in case my plans made on the fly dissolve (and they're usually prepared for most disasters! :holy:)

My ENTP friend and I were always trouble coming for ANYONE or thing!

Currently quite happy with an ISTP who couldn't care less if I decided to cut my hair into a mohawk or grow a beard as long as I let him be himself :D

Depends on the person and the type of crime...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An ENTP helmsman !
0080194_antenna_topper_pilot_biker_smiley_ball_have_a_nice_day.jpg

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs - list your weaknesses and the criticisms you've frequently recieved
After such - we will determine which type typically embodies these as strengths

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENFP. i can't think of anyone else that would join me in convoluting drive-thru orders by talking in foreign accents and speaking broken english.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
If you can manage to drag an INTJ into your mischievous escapades (which I know ENTPs are perfectly capable of doing), you will not regret it!!!! They're sooo helpful for getting things done, and figuring stuff out, and arguing, annnnnd they can also somehow calm me down when freaking out about something by walking me through it logically.

SOUL MATES, I TELL YOU.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Contributing to my own thread, so far my favorite partner in crime has been an INTJ! Maybe there's something to this theory! I'd come up with stuff to do and INTJ would help me pull it off!

(we didn't date though)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh its your thread, well then I was wondering. If you name it: "Who is the best partner in crime for ENTP women?" but leave out the ENTP type in the poll, did you want to say by that I am a woman ? xD

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFP. i can't think of anyone else that would join me in convoluting drive-thru orders by talking in foreign accents and speaking broken english.

:laugh: That's awesome.

Qre:us

An INTJ does that with me. He also likes to get creative with signing his name on the bills of purchases via credit card. Big and small. Last one was: Butros Butros-Ghali for hardwood floor panels. The one before, Richard Simmons (my pick). He also gives random fake names for food delivery orders.

And have sock-skating competitions on the newly-installed (and varnished) hard-wood floor, to "break it in", so to speak. As a team, we set up an awesome [and elaborate] cushion system at the end of the wall..after a few brave initial attempts.

And, these are the little stuff...

At the end of the day, my partner in crime is someone who not only understands my ways of Ne(Ti) but finds it charming, and gives it indulgence to play and learn, bounce with. Of off [not constantly]. And, knows when & how to say that my heist plan is whack. How being - explain [teach/rationalize] to me, not tell me.

^ And, I don't think it's limited to a type. Some types may be more likely on average.

I dunno, I think Ni, when it attracts/gets attracted to Ne, can be the infinity of awesome, and, on the flips side, when it doesn't gel, it's the epitome of baaaad.

Some individuals get the Ne, some don't. Sometimes even other ENTPs don't get my brand of Ne, and I get irritated with theirs. And, there's ISFJs who find it a blast. And, every one in between has the potential, I think.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
You know where my vote goes to... ESTJ -> :hug: <- Tamske

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
this is all well and good, but if you flip the coin and asked the best type for INTJ, most would say ENFP.....