• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Who is the best partner in crime for ENTP women?

ENTP girlies plus who?

• Total voters

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
AO, I think an INTJ can be a good match for an ENTP. Probably the best match, on paper. But you are right, the reason why I have found personal success with an INTP vs my failings with INTJs is precisely because of the level of understanding. Being a female NT is tough enough, having someone who finally understands you is very comforting. INTJs understand to a degree but not enough. Te is so very different from Ti. And the INTJ Fi usage really annoys me.

I think any type can and will get along if they want to. But in my personal world, romantically, I prefer INTx and xSTP. These relationships have been the most successful and comfortable, with INTP taking the prize.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
AO, I think an INTJ can be a good match for an ENTP. Probably the best match, on paper. But you are right, the reason why I have found personal success with an INTP vs my failings with INTJs is precisely because of the level of understanding. Being a female NT is tough enough, having someone who finally understands you is very comforting. INTJs understand to a degree but not enough. Te is so very different from Ti. And the INTJ Fi usage really annoys me.

I think any type can and will get along if they want to. But in my personal world, romantically, I prefer INTx and xSTP. These relationships have been the most successful and comfortable, with INTP taking the prize.

I just want to say that there are INTJs whose Fi is "nothing special".
(just saying)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I just want to say that there are INTJs whose Fi is "nothing special".
(just saying)

Impossible. Most people remain blissfully unaware of themselves and have no idea how they look to other people. Believe me, AO - everyone, even you, has Fi.

INTJs have feeling (Fi) as tert, which is pretty high up there. From wiki:

Tertiary: Introverted feeling (Fi)

Fi filters information based on interpretations of worth, forming judgments according to criteria that are often intangible.
And that's the one problem I have had with INTJs - the holier than thou judgment. The dismissal of whatever I bring to the table that they don't deem "important". No, thank you!

Another angle, from Lenore Thomson's wiki, that is also there with ITJs:

As a Tertiary Function, Fi typically leads ITJs to retreat into solitary actions that have no constructive worldly effect but are aimed at providing a justification for calling themselves good people. Another example is obsession with the purity of one's soul. For example, being a vegetarian while working at Taco Bell--not out of any great love for animals (the person might hardly know anything about what cows are like), but to be able to say, "Well, at least I never ate any animals." Or engaging in pointless acts of honor, like maintaining super-self-control or "doing one's duty" or going down with the ship. Nothing is gained by going down with the ship; it's a hyper-introverted act aimed at providing a rationalization for one's goodness without regard to real-world consequences. Nearly all of these tertiary-Fi acts involve refraining from action viewed as unethical rather than taking positive action that would accomplish something. They're a retreat from the world--or rather, a rationalization for disregarding worldly matters.
INTPs have feeling (Fe) as inferior - which causes a different sort of headache, but one that I understand better.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Impossible. Most people remain blissfully unaware of themselves and have no idea how they look to other people. Believe me, AO - everyone, even you, has Fi.

I said "nothing special" what means that it exists. It is just that is not developed as much as it "should be".

However I know about what you are talking about.