• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] They who annoy INTJs

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The actual trick is to get them all annoyed at you and yet not be able to stop liking you...:whistling:
Yes. That WOULD be quite a trick, wouldn't it...
one I never mastered.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Are you sure you're not a little jealous of their ability to feel so happy all the time, despite their incompetence (considering that you have to feel competent to feel that happy)? ;)

I know how that is...

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ
Are you sure you're not a little jealous of their ability to feel so happy all the time, despite their incompetence (considering that you have to feel competent to feel that happy)? ;)

I know how that is...

Nope. While im an unhappy individual, I am certain that the level of joy she expressed was fake! It's impossible to love your life that much. And no, this isn't INTJ ignorance, this was a post to figure out what type she was, so that I can understand which type is so stupid that they have to fake happiness (and in front of everyone).

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's called making the best of things and enjoying life at that particular time, living in the moment. And it's a lot more fun than your standard grumpy attitude, for everyone :alttongue:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Nope. While im an unhappy individual, I am certain that the level of joy she expressed was fake! It's impossible to love your life that much. And no, this isn't INTJ ignorance, this was a post to figure out what type she was, so that I can understand which type is so stupid that they have to fake happiness (and in front of everyone).

Actually, faking happiness isn't necessarily stupid unless you're bad at it.

Tricking people into thinking you're happy when you're not makes many of them like you. Of course, the downside is that those who can see through it will think you shallow.

Jaguar

this was a post to figure out what type she was, so that I can understand which type is so stupid that they have to fake happiness (and in front of everyone).

People who put mustard on their hotdog fake happiness.
It's true. MBTI said so.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
...which type is so stupid that they have to fake happiness (and in front of everyone).
A lot of people fake happiness.
It isn't limited to just one or two types.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
A lot of people fake happiness.
It isn't limited to just one or two types.

I think sometimes INTJs fake unhappiness, lol, especially when they all get to competing over who can be the most apathetic/evil/logical/etc.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The actual trick is to get them all annoyed at you and yet not be able to stop liking you...:whistling:

/prodding of poor INTJs...I think :devil:
Hahahahaa, walking a fine line, here, but I do think you're on to something! :)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, you want an annoyed INTJ. Annoyed but still liking? That's when we don't see progress or are unaware of being heard, but decide to let you have it your own way anyway. It works for a while, most especially when there is nothing else pressing. And then when the pressing thing arrives, all bets are off. You're known to be annoying, or unable to move forward at the right time, and long experience has demonstrated it, not to be trusted in a tight corner.

The trick really, is to care about whatever it is you're doing and get some things about it right. The INTJs will gravitate toward you.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Woman, keep in mind the golden rule espoused by your last emoticon, lest the tables be turned on you... :nono:
Hmmm... "lest the tables be turned on you"

I think there is a sort of je ne sais quoi about the push/pull dynamic of being constantly intrigued/annoyed/frustrated/relieved/surprised... by your partner that keeps you interested and, hence, coming back for more. ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The trick really, is to care about whatever it is you're doing and get some things about it right. The INTJs will gravitate toward you.
Wow, that seems rather easy-peasy, I thought you were a harder sort to get, I guess I was wrong. :newwink:

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, bang goes the mystique. The journalists can go home and file their stories.

The next trick for everyone is finding out how to care about the things you do together.