• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which INTUITIVE type is most likely to get FRIEND ZONED?

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'll tell you who I have friend zoned and why
INTJs- the uggies, and nerdies
INFP-the needy ones, ones who talk too much
(by the way I disagree with the gay thing, WTF? depressed yes, gay no.)
INTP- the boring, uggies, and nerdies and dull
ENTJ-the control freak! freind zoned, dont even get near me!
INFJ- the ones who talk too much, are too verbose, redundant...zoned, or used as psychologists, or to have sex with
ENFPs- ones who are too hyper
ENFJ- the cocky ones, know it all's, the sex freaks- zoned when try to control me
ENTP- the sex freak-dumped on the street, cocky bastard,
the constant comedian-friend zoned

I think the introverted NF's, and NT's are more likely to get zoned, at least by me...

I'm guessing you got dumped by an INTJ.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YAY Finally an anti-N thread! :D

(Sorry, had to say that!)

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
hey guys I just got friend zoned!

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

:nice:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I cannot resist a delicious brofist

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENFP - the happy INFP. One ENFP guy I know is single. And he also that "gay" impression. Only that he's really happy (unlike the INFP). Gay (pun intended). It can be a charming female archetype, but I couldn't say for certain for an ENFP guy. Though the ENFP guy can get as witty as their ENTP brothers, the ENTP has that more malicious T based sarcasm that much more feels like that it wants to hound women.

I have two ENFP friends, and I agree with basically all of that.

Ironically, I don't agree all the way with this:

ENTP - the "cooler" brother of the INTP. Pretty much the "coolest" rational. The best ENTP I know can seduce an ESFP just by a witty Ne based smooth talking. And if smooth talking doesn't talk, there's still that childish charisma. Even if not a "player" in the strictest sense, there's still a lot of things going. One major difference with the INTP is how the ENTP is significantly more concerned with how his message is perceived by the recipient (presumably less smart). A healthier Fe, perhaps.

Mainly because I don't "seduce" a whole lot as people think I do.

It's true though, I get labeled a whole lot by being a player, smooth, male prostitute, fabio, moviestar playboy etc. The girls have said it to me many times, and that kinda worked against me. Mainly because they think I'm going to be deceitful or malicious; that is far from me, but I know it's the whole association with being percieved as a player. And by the way, it's also true; I think a lot about what I say and how it's being perceived. I want to get my message across clear and direct when I like somebody. I walk away when the intentional ambiguity game playing is running, but after the intentions are passed and known that's when I usually leave things light-hearted and fun.

I'm not a constant comedian.......

:)

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ

All i can say is keep on fishing.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

alright, bro. It might not be done yet...knee jerk Fi reaction, there.

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTJ here who just got friend-zoned by an ISFJ. We had sex... and after a few days she sent me the message. My thoughts are along the lines of an indifferent "Okay", though I'm disappointed that there will be no more sex. Now I can't pin down what our relationship is. What is it? What options are there? It's irritating not to know where to put her in. It's not friendship as my interest has always been sexual.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
INTJ here who just got friend-zoned by an ISFJ. We had sex... and after a few days she sent me the message. My thoughts are along the lines of an indifferent "Okay", though I'm disappointed that there will be no more sex. Now I can't pin down what our relationship is. What is it? What options are there? It's irritating not to know where to put her in. It's not friendship as my interest has always been sexual.

A) that's not 'the friend zone'
B) 'the friend zone' doesn't exist
C) wtf?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP- the "cooler" brother of the INTP. Pretty much the "coolest" rational.

You know, I see almost these exact phrases on here at least once a week, but every single time I do it's an ENTP saying it.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
You know, I see almost these exact phrases on here at least once a week, but every single time I do it's an ENTP saying it.

I can support it with logic: ENTP is the closest 'rational' type to ESTP.

Other NTs don't care about what's 'cool'.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
fonzi.jpg

proximo

There's a big difference between a person who is attractive to others, but seemingly unattainable, due to their aloofness/lack of confidence with initiating things with others, and so never get approached... and a person who just actually has no sex appeal.

The former often THINK they're friend zoned, but only cos they're oblivious... INTJ's are a prime candidate for this. They can be immensely sexy and desirable, without realising it, and people who have the hots for them just figure they're "out of my league" or just completely not interested (aloofness), so never give any clear signals. Think of Jean-Luc Picard. Loads of women find him really hot, yet not many would have the guts to approach him and he'd probably be astonished to know they even wanted to.

I actually feel that way about INFP's, tbh... I usually find them incredibly desirable but their distant-ness and lack of recirpocation in ... anything lol... tends to leave me feeling like they must just find me annoying, so I steer clear, and fantasise about marrying them (and other stuff :D) from afar :blush: