• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ's Do you suppress your smiles?

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Quite the opposite. I frequently smile when I don't want to for other people's benefit. I think sometimes my default face translates to "i'm about to stab someone" for people who don't know me so I try to soften it up. I'm not sure if it works or not, though.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Our resident INTJ twitches, his ears turn scarlett, and then smiles broadly and changes the subject. Very, very alluring. :D

God help the fool who *tickles* one, though. :shock::9436:

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Quite the opposite. I frequently smile when I don't want to for other people's benefit. I think sometimes my default face translates to "i'm about to stab someone" for people who don't know me so I try to soften it up. I'm not sure if it works or not, though.

LOL. Yes, I've seen that look before.

"Wow, you look like you wanna eat my liver."

"Huh? No! Nononono, not at all. I was trying to decide what to make for dinner."

"Not my liver?"

"No. Not your liver. Not today."

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I seem to do this a lot and was wondering if this was another typical INTJ expression just like our oh so feared INTJ glare.

Rather than smile broadly, I tend to suppress the smile. Almost smirkish in a way.

Do you do this too?
Pics anyone? I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

No, i just don't find many things that can make me smile.