• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Text Love... YAY!

Glass Forest

MBTI Type
INTJ
I get so irritated when people send me short texts. This is why text conversations with my INTJ friend are so great: we both write essays and will often send "correction texts" if we noticed a grammatical/spelling error in our own previous text.
But he's really the only person I text (and don't get annoyed with. Even friends that I love become tiresome to answer in text form).

"i send istj roommate like 5 emails a day that he never responds to cause he doesn't understand them. "

Some peope dont' understand the need to communicate
Haha, so true for me and my ISTJ friend.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This is part of the reason why at home people would type me as an INTP. That lack of Fe (too).

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Selected sent texts by me:

"yo"

"no u"

"lul"

"k"

"lick"

redacted

I just hate having to type on my shitty phone. If someone expects a complex answer from me, they should at least call.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I just hate having to type on my shitty phone. If someone expects a complex answer from me, they should at least call.

Seriously.

"Hey Risen, help me with this paragraph long trigonometry word problem!"

"OK, let me call you up and we can go through it over the phone."

"Nah, just go ahead and text me!"

"#@&*^ $%@!!!"

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Seriously.

"Hey Risen, help me with this paragraph long trigonometry word problem!"

"OK, let me call you up and we can go through it over the phone."

"Nah, just go ahead and text me!"

"#@&*^ $%@!!!"

It always baffled me how friends in college would tell me..."Fret not man. I'll be outside surrounded by books and a computer. Just text me the exam questions and I'll send you the answer". Wtf people.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
I texted my INTP friend and said:

"I miss you. Drinks soon!"

And he said:

"Ok"

I am so loved! Yayyyyyy! :cheers:

if you think that's annoying...

friend: what time are you comming?

me: ok

it confuses people. unfortunatley for everyone, i dont think ill ever tire of that joke