• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
lmao.gif

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Another one.
This idea still holds strong after two years of trying to realize it. But it's still a crazy and quite ENTP idea.
A fantasy novel.
No, the magic doesn't react to emotions, unlike in most fantasy novels.
I'm gonna finish it, new ideas or not! Did you hear me, Ne function of mine?!?

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
You guys are retarded.

I see the profound creativity encompassed within your insult. Thank you for sharing your idea with us; you'll definitely get a patent and maybe even win a Nobel Prize for that one, champ.

Qre:us

With the advent of globalization, we should move from patriarchy to matriarchy

Conflict is not inherently bad, it is the manifestation of the seed for ambition, motivation, competition. It is needed for progress.

However, the direction of the conflict can either make a stalemate out of progress or make it regress.

With the onset of an increasing global economy, where boundaries [geo-political, even], us versus them, are being eroded faster than we know what to do with our assumptions....the roles of the leaders of the world become more and more imminent in such a large-scale [imo, inevitable] integration.

Everything is becoming ONE super. Super-market. Super-currency (European Union). We're slowly moving towards pooling the earth's resources as one. For all. All for one.

What happens to competition then, when we all move to one? How about the need for dissent so that there's some kind of democracy for action?

It will be within, rather than between. The inevitable conflicts.

And, in such a milieu, I propose we allow the power and position of women, globally, especially in terms of education and land ownership, to see a dramatic shift.

Why?

Well, two reasons:

(1) If you've tried something and it gets the same results, why not try the radical opposite?

- there are pockets of matriarchal societies, but, as a generalization, our social world is a patriarchy. We've seen the results for that, what that is like....now....

- try the opposite.

(2) Globalization means we're pooling vested interests......
Evolutionary speaking, mothers/females have a more big-picture view of how exactly resources can be used more effectively, not just for her own self-interest, but, more often than not, for her children, family, future generations. There's never a doubt about her descendants. Males can be subject to cuckold, am I the baby daddy? But, not the mother. There's an inherent security in her interests. As such, it trumps women's need for power/dominance, such drive, to secure their children (and their children's) well-being.

So, give women the voice for change. Allow communities to have women as the head/leaders. See what kind of a world they will envision. Because once we're in the thick of globalization, with such drastic integration, it behooves us to not only think of globalization in economical terms, but, socio-politically so. And the predicted ramifications of that.

Mother nature. Mother nurtures.

Caveat: this is neither a "crazy" idea, nor completely mine [I just took a radical stance to it], but it's interesting, imo, regardless. :D

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Conflict is not inherently bad, it is the manifestation of the seed for ambition, motivation, competition. It is needed for progress.

However, the direction of the conflict can either make a stalemate out of progress or make it regress.

With the onset of an increasing global economy, where boundaries [geo-political, even], us versus them, are being eroded faster than we know what to do with our assumptions....the roles of the leaders of the world become more and more imminent in such a large-scale [imo, inevitable] integration.

Everything is becoming ONE super. Super-market. Super-currency (European Union). We're slowly moving towards pooling the earth's resources as one. For all. All for one.

What happens to competition then, when we all move to one? How about the need for dissent so that there's some kind of democracy for action?

It will be within, rather than between. The inevitable conflicts.

And, in such a milieu, I propose we allow the power and position of women, globally, especially in terms of education, to see a dramatic shift.

Why?

Well, two reasons:

(1) If you've tried something and it gets the same results, why not try the radical opposite?

- there are pockets of matriarchal societies, but, as a generalization, our social world is a patriarchy. We've seen the results for that, what that is like....now....

- try the opposite.

(2) Globalization means we're pooling vested interests......
Evolutionary speaking, mothers/females have a more big-picture view of how exactly resources can be used more effectively, not just for her own self-interest, but, more often than not, for her children, future generations. It trumps women's need for power/dominance, such drive, to secure their children (and their children's) well-being.

So, give women the voice for change. Allow communities to have women as the head/leaders. See what kind of a world they will envision. Because once we're in the thick of globalization, with such drastic integration, it behooves us to not only think of globalization in economical terms, but, socio-politically so. And the predicted ramifications of that.

Mother nature. Mother nurtures.

Women would fuck up the world just in different ways than men.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
.Wireless power (Intel stole my idea).

So did Nikola Tesla ;).

- write a novel about some crazy terrorists who try to have the moon crash onto earth using a gigantic rope to pull it down.

I remember discussing this a while ago somewhere. What would it take to put the moon into a decaying orbit? Hitting your enemy's country with the moon would do a shitload of damage. :devil:

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've decided to use my granparents big orchard and green houses to make homebrewed cider!
Now I just need to convince them!

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
^At least we know it's not our faults now but rather some harm our mothers did to us while in the womb...or perhaps some strange genetic mutation that we can potentially find in a biology/psychology text book. Maybe we can even plead insanity for our crimes now! Now there's an idea...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I say it's the coke on banknotes. Some kids come in contact with it at very young age and zing your ENTP is born :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I refuse to see my type as a fault, whether my fault or anyone else's!

I'm not going use "ENTP" as an excuse for anything I do wrong, nor will I give "ENTP" credit when I accomplish something. *I* am responsible for my own actions. No method for describing characters will force me. It's a description - not a law. De description has to follow reality. Not the other way around.
If anything, the type has helped me to understand why I'm accomplishing 'these' things and failing at 'others'.

Okay... back to topic. Next crazy idea!
I'm going to make a big Christmas present for my husband. And it will be ready by Christmas...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
There was once a post imagining 17 different worlds where you would live as all different types and as a neutral person.
I'm going to find out if this theory holds. If it holds, I'm going to make a passageway to the world with my ESTJ self and I'm going to steal her lesson plans!
Hmmmm, what would I do with those other selves?

TheLazyAnarchist

MBTI Type
ENTP
This thread is leaking pure/unfiltered win into my head. Thank god for the OP :D.
To my idea: A very wealthy businessman in my rural town purchased a big plot of land 30 or so years ago. He proceeded to build a very large structure on that plot of land that resembles the St.Basils Cathedral Photo of St. Basil's Cathedral: View from across Red Square | Emporis.com on that plot of land. It was supposed to be a shopping mall, in which it was for a few years, but other development in the town made it uninteresting and obsolete (weird I know). So it has been sitting there empty for over a decade.

My Idea: We take this St. Basil's Cathedral like building, and turn it into a paintball arena where we can reinact old famous Russian coup d'etat's, where say one team would dress up like the Bolsheviks, and the other team dress up like the Russian Provisional/Republic Army and have to defend it. Once hit, one would have to run back to the basement of the building, wait 2 minutes (under supervision/vice versa for the bolshevicks) then return to help the cause. The Bolshevicks would have to storm the top tower and kill the republic commander, thus claiming Russia for their own, and celebrating victory.

Other games would include capture the flag, deathmatch, and whatever I can cook up.
What does NT Think?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Victory!!

I've actually realised one of the crazy plans I've posted in this thread!
The Christmas present for my husband is ready. Really ready. Ready in the J meaning of ready.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
*Bump!*
I want to see more crazy ideas, just to see I'm not the only one having them.

Check the "art and entertainment thread" - there is a post about an electronic music artist called Myers-Briggs.
He should make 16 songs representing the types. Each song should sound well together combined with any other song. I'd like to have a ESTJ-INFP concerto...
And NO song representing a Perceiver should be repetitive!

As Mr. Myers-Briggs is not going to do that, I'm going to do it.

Only problem is: I can not compose. I'm not going to learn it for this. I'm not. I'm not.

Okay, I am.